Chapter 24: Sending period

This is where it goes! And don't bully her. She doesn't understand because she hasn't experienced it, but she knows it. The one on the top is working hard, and the one on the bottom is enjoying it while lying down. Enjoy it all. Why don't you take care of the one on the top in your daily life?
  Shen Jueshu, who was on the opposite side, was a little hard to explain when he heard the conversation between the two. What was Jiang Siyue talking about? She and Yu are the ones who have reached a divorce agreement, how could they have sex? How can there be top and bottom if you don't go to bed?
  And she just said that so loudly, okay?
  Sui Yu ignored them, and pushed those crayfish in front of Shen Jueshu again, and after she said that she wanted to eat and peel them by herself, she began to peel the spicy crayfish she wanted to eat.
  She felt that she was good enough for Shen Jueshu. She didn't even settle accounts with her before, but now she still wants to let herself peel the shrimp for her to eat? Is she Suiyu so worthless! If someone hits you, you still have to send it to her door to hit her on the other side?
  No, she beat herself on both sides last time...
  Seeing the two pots of lobsters pushed in front of her, Shen Jueshu didn't say anything.
  And Jiang Siyue, who was witnessing the whole process, had a complicated expression for a moment, feeling that Sui Yu couldn't handle him, that he was too straightforward, did he not see what he meant to match them up? Even if they are not matched together, at least it can ease the relationship between the two of them, right?
  Jiang Siyue, who felt that Sui Yu was hopeless, moved aside, trying to stay as far away from Sui Yu as possible, so as not to infect herself with her being incurable.
  If Sui Yu knew what she was thinking right now, Sui Yu would turn red with anger, no matter how hopeless she was, who could compare to her love brain and dog licking? Her brain, maybe one day when the end of the world comes, zombies will break out, and the zombies will not want to eat her brain!
  After eating this dinner, which is not like a dinner, a supper is not a celebratory meal, the three of them went back to their rooms, and at this time, Suiyu's mind was a little dizzy. The little barbecue tasted good again, and she drank three bottles before she knew it.
  But her drinking capacity is also really bad.
  When she came back to the room in a daze, although there was no double image in front of her eyes, her vision had already begun to blur. She walked to the bathroom with a heavy foot and a shallow foot. She was sure that she smelled so much of alcohol. Not going to bed like this.
  Lying in the bathtub with water, she let out a comfortable sigh, feeling that all the muscles in her body relaxed, and she felt so comfortable that she wanted to fall asleep like this.

However, as the water temperature gradually cooled, she had to force herself to climb out of the water, but she became unsteady, and the sole of her foot slipped...
  "Hiss!" Seeing his waist hitting the edge of the bathtub, he didn't dare to move at all for a while.
  Does it hurt so much when you touch your waist? She won't lose her waist in the future!
  The mobile phone was not at hand, Sui Yu slowed down for a while before slowly getting up, but the pain in her waist still made her panic when she pulled it a little.
  Is the world against her? !
  The swelling on the face has not subsided, and the waist is injured again!
  After finally getting out of the bathroom, enduring the pain and putting on a bathrobe on her body, she called Jiang Siyue, but she didn't know what to do, and she didn't answer a single call!
  Sui Yu gritted his teeth, and in the end he could only support himself on the waist and slowly move downstairs step by step. After making up his mind, he must install an elevator at home. Why didn't the original owner think of installing this before!
  When she finally found the medicinal wine and moved it upstairs, she faintly smelled a little pheromone at the stairs on the second floor, her heart trembled, and her steps became faster.
  She, Shen Jueshu and Jiang Siyue are the only three in this room. Except for herself, this pheromone can only be one of the two of them. No matter whose it belongs to, it will not do her any good. Omega's Pheromone can drive Alpha into madness.
  When she returned to her room, she could smell the pheromones getting stronger and stronger, and she even tasted the irritable pain hidden under the pheromones, like a desperate beast screaming in pain.
  Suiyu's footsteps stopped, and Alpha's keen sense of smell allowed her to distinguish that the pheromone was not Jiang Siyue's, but Shen Jueshu's...
  Her face began to show a tangled look, and she turned to look at the room that belonged to Shen Jueshu. In that direction, the avalanche of pheromones is still spreading, and the owner of the pheromones seems to have fallen into an even more painful abyss.
  Sui Yu was a little puzzled, Shen Jueshu, is this the time to get married? But if the hair time is up, does she have no inhibitors?
  Gritting her teeth, she didn't want to care about it at first, but she could understand the silent cry in Shen Jueshu's pheromone, which made her unable to turn a blind eye to Shen Jueshu. The plot in the book came to mind at the right time. The original owner deliberately did not give inhibitors during Shen Jue's hair growth period, which caused her pheromone disorder after a long period of time, and her hair growth became more frequent.
  She knocked on Jiang Siyue's door, and after knocking for a long time, Jiang Siyue came to open the door for her with sleepy eyes, and said with some dissatisfaction: "Didn't you say that the most important image of an artist, why do you bother me to sleep beauty?" Feeling!"
  Sui Yu didn't have time to break up with her, and said bluntly: "Do you still have inhibitors, go and send them to Shen Jueshu, she seems to be in a period of hair growth!" "!" Jiang Siyue sobered up in
  an
  instant I quickly turned around and went back to my room to take a box of inhibitors out and stuffed them into Suiyu's arms, shaking my head and refusing to say: "I can't, I can't go over, she is a top-level Omega, I'm afraid she will affect me too if I go over, When the pheromone concentration is too high and the inhibitor doesn't take effect so quickly, it will be over." There is
  only one Alpha in this room, Suiyu, what if the Alpha needs to be used to comfort at that time? She is a pure friend to Suiyu, and she doesn't want anything to happen.
  "Aren't you afraid that something will happen to me with her?" Sui Yu gritted his teeth, did this guy forget that he is an Alpha, and Shen Jueshu is an Omega's business!
  "Well... I believe in your concentration!" Jiang Siyue made a cheering gesture to her, and analyzed the pros and cons with her: "If I am also influenced by her to Faqian, you will only be alone, you say Say you can take care of two people at once?"
  Sui Yu: "..." Count her as ruthless!
  Holding the inhibitor, Sui Yu tried to ignore the pain in her waist, came to the door of Shen Jueshu's room, knocked on the door and shouted her name, but besides feeling the letter.
Shen Jueshu didn't respond to the increasingly violent emotions under his breath.
  Feeling that tyrannical aura, the glands throbbed with the stagnant stamina, like excitement or fear, disturbing her mind.
  Raising her hand and twisting the handle, she found that Shen Jueshu hadn't locked the door at all. She breathed a sigh of relief. As soon as the door opened, Suiyu felt that she had stepped into a snow mountain, followed by the avalanche. The feeling of suffocation!
  Her pheromones escaped uncontrollably, as if she wanted to be entangled and danced, Sui Yu gritted her teeth and tried to control her pheromones, holding the suppressant and looking up to find Shen Jueshu.
  However, in the next second, the inhibitor fell to the ground, and the already injured waist was hit hard again, and Sui Yu was so painful that tears almost came out!
  "Shen..." Sui Yu originally wanted to roar, but when he saw Shen Jue's eyes, he was forced to swallow all the words behind.
  What kind of eyes are those? The strong hatred seemed to never melt away, and it was filled with endless tyranny. Staring at her was like looking at prey.
  She followed suit and became a prey to be slaughtered.
  Especially when Shen Jue opened her mouth and approached her, she seemed to see the sharp fangs...