Chapter 63: Alternatives

Sui Yu poured water for Shen Jue, watched her lips moistened by the water purse her lips when she drank the water, and finally licked it unconsciously, obviously he had also drank water before, but at this time he still Feel dry mouth.

With a slightly red face, he looked away, secretly cursing himself for being a pervert.

Shen Jue noticed her movement from the corner of his eyes, and the smile in his eyes deepened.

Shen Jueshu may have slept comfortably, and his spirit has improved a lot. Even though he had a lot of work backlog, he finished it with high efficiency at this afternoon.

As for Suiyu, he said that he was accompanying her, but in fact, he just played with a mobile phone, tapped that, and then glanced at Shen Jue from time to time, pursing his lips and smiling sweetly.

Although Shen Jueshu was busy with work, she also noticed Suiyu's movements, and her brows became warmer and warmer. After the frost that had always condensed here in the past melted, she realized that she could also have such gentle moments.

Afterwards, Suiyu started to get greedy, so she ordered milk tea and fruits and brought them over. She inserted the straw into the milk tea, walked up to Shen Jueshu, and handed the mouth of the straw to Shen Jueshu. With a smile on his lips, he said: "You drink the first sip!"

Shen Jueshu, who was looking at the report, looked up at Sui Yu, and after a moment of silence, said: "There is a lot of sugar." "

But I don't drink it often!" Sui Yu Blink innocently.

Shen Jueshu: "..."

"Drink, drink, wife~" Sui Yu dragged his voice and shouted.

Shen Jueshu glanced at her helplessly, drooped his eyes, opened his lips, took a sip with the straw in his mouth, and found that the sweetness was not bad, and it didn't make her feel too sweet.

"How is it? Isn't it very sweet?" Sui Yu was a little complacent, and it's not like she didn't know Shen Jueshu's preferences.

"Well, it's not sweet." Shen Jueshu responded lightly.

Sui Yu Zhanmei laughed, took back the milk tea and took a sip of what Shen Jueshu just drank without hesitation, nodded in agreement and said: "It seems that the less sugar in this store is really less sugar."

Shen Jueshu looked at Suiyu who didn't shy away from using the straw she had used, and her eyes softened more and more, so when Suiyu handed it over again, she didn't refuse any more, but followed Suiyu Yu's hand drank again.

    In the following time, Sui Yu simply moved all the things over, and she leaned against Shen Jueshu, and when Shen Jueshu was busy, she fed them to her mouth, while she watched a movie with headphones on.

The two are not on the same channel at all, but when they get together, they are unexpectedly in tune.

Fortunately, no one came to find Shen Jueshu for the rest of the time, so no one saw the greasy energy of the two of them. After work, Shen Jueshu didn't continue to be busy. Instead, he sorted things out and turned off the phone. Turning to look at Sui Yu and asking: "Can you still eat?" "

Oh? Do you want to take me to eat something delicious?" Sui Yu's eyes lit up immediately.

Looking at it like this, I knew that this person must still want to eat.

She couldn't help but feel helpless, and looked this person up and down. Although she said she ate too much and was too lazy to move, she didn't look fat except for the absence of vest lines on her stomach.

Suiyu followed Shen Jueshu to get off work together, and Shen Jueshu drove him to a restaurant in the suburbs. The scenery here is quiet, full of atmosphere and artistic conception.