Chapter 8: Protocol

She was almost laughed at by Shen Jue, this guy just came in, is he so blatant?
She took out her mobile phone and began to learn more about the world. She didn't care about Shen Jueshu's actions anymore. It would be a waste to give her an office anyway.

After she played with her mobile phone for a long time, Shen Jueshu opened the door and came in. Seeing Sui Yu who was sitting inside, she didn't show any surprise. She sat in her seat and opened the file and started to get busy.

Sui Yu: "..." She is now her nominal wife after all, right? Just ignore people like that?

S

he put down her phone and walked in front of Shen Jueshu, put her hands on the desk, and looked at her almost condescendingly. Just about to speak, Shen Jueshu raised her eyes to look at her.

"Shen Jueshu~ Look at me~" The voice suddenly softened, with a coquettish clinginess. Shen Jueshu's originally indifferent expression began to become hesitant and extremely complicated. Seeing Suiyu's affectation, she suddenly picked up the cup and took a sip of water , and then his face eased a little.
  Suiyu: "..." If she didn't feel wrong just now, did Shen Jueshu want to vomit? !
  As soon as this realization came out, Suiyu felt that his self-esteem had been severely hit! She feels that she looks okay, she's just being coquettish, why don't you look like you're about to vomit!
  She raised her hand to touch her face. This face was exactly the same as her face in the original world, so it's still pretty, isn't it?
  She didn't want to talk to Shen Jueshu for the time being, she silently turned back to the sofa she was sitting on earlier, curled her legs up and curled herself into a ball.
  Shen Jueshu frowned watching her series of actions. Her appearance at this time was really like a word on the Internet: crying into a ball because of grievance.
  Although she didn't cry, she looked almost like this.
  The wrinkles between her brows deepened, no matter what, this kind of behavior is not something Suiyu can do.
  She got up and came to Suiyu's side. Now she had changed so much that she was not used to it. Seeing her burying her head between her knees, she asked, "What exactly do you want to do when you come here?
  " It can't be that he came here to play such a coquettish role on her, right? Moreover, the relationship between her and Yu is well known to both of them, so there is absolutely no need to show this kind of coquettishness to her.
  Sui Yu, who was buried in his knees, suddenly hooked the corners of his lips, and there was no look of grievance on his face. It seemed that Shen Jueshu was not completely indifferent.
  The moment she raised her head, she had a bit of resentment on her face again, turned her head away as if not looking at her, and continued to say in front of her little trick: "I don't want to talk about what you did to me before! "
  Shen Jueshu: "..."
  Her expression became a little indescribable again, and finally got up and stroked her wrinkled clothes, and said softly: "If you don't want to say it, then don't say it, please come back if you have nothing to say, Don't disturb my work."
  Sui Yu, who wanted to continue to be a monster, was choked back by her words, and his face returned to seriousness in a second, and he pulled Shen Jue back to sit down, and said a little flatteringly: " I have something to do, something to do!"
  Shen Jueshu's face changed, and he fell on the hand she was holding on his arm.

 Following her gaze, Sui Yu immediately withdrew his hand like throwing a hot potato, "I'm in a hurry for a while, and I definitely don't have any unreasonable thoughts about you!" Shen Jue let out a sigh
  .
  Suiyu's cold sweat was about to break down, and he didn't have the heart to play cheap anymore. He put his hands on his knees neatly, and said with a serious look, "I came here to ask you to help me set up a laboratory."
  In fact, it's not that she didn't think about asking Shen Jueshu to help her if she would notice something, but after thinking about it, she was worried that she would take her to do autopsy and research, which was completely unnecessary.
  I haven't done anything particularly excessive so far, and Shen Jueshu is still a good citizen at the moment, so he won't do anything illegal, right?
  And she disappeared suddenly, Shen Jueshu should be the biggest suspect, right? After all, something happened to her, and as her sole legal heir, Shen Jueshu benefited the most.
  Hearing Sui Yu's words, Shen Jueshu's expression changed as expected. She looked at Sui Yu, as if she didn't know her, and asked, "Why do you want a laboratory all of a sudden?" Sui Yu coughed
  lightly With a voice, he said: "Isn't this an inhibitor and there are still many problems? Long-term use is not good for your health. I just want to study how to reduce the side effects." "But
  you don't need an inhibitor." Shen Jue said coldly Except that she didn't give her the inhibitor when she suddenly entered the susceptible period after the two got married, and there are so many Omega around her at other times, there is no need for her to use inhibitors.
  As soon as Suiyu heard this, she knew what she wanted to say. She really wanted to roll her eyes, but she also knew that it was the original owner's previous behavior that made her think that the original owner was such a person, so she could only tactfully say: "Married , then I need to take responsibility for this marriage and remain absolutely loyal to you."
  At the end, thinking of the divorce between the two, she added, "I will be absolutely loyal to you during the duration of our marriage. "
  After the two divorced, she would naturally no longer need to show any loyalty to Shen Jue.
  Shen Jueshu just curled his lips into a sneer, completely unmoved by what she said, what happened to the woman next to her last night, and Jiang Siyue? What happened just now, if you still come to tell her about loyalty now, there are not a few truths in Suiyu's mouth that can be trusted.
  "Okay, since you said that, it seems too much for me not to give you a chance to show off." Shen Jue sneered, took out her mobile phone and sent a message to her lawyer, and after a while, her mobile phone It rang.
  She clicked on it and saw that there was nothing wrong, then copied the document to Sui Yu, and said with a sneer, "Since you have sworn so firmly that you will be loyal to me, then you should sign this document, and I will believe you "
  She didn't believe Suiyu dared to sign!
  Sui Yu was a little strange and uneasy about her smile, and when she took out her mobile phone and looked at the file she sent to herself, her face almost split open.
  Looking at the terms above, this guy actually wants to leave the house by himself if he commits any infidelity during the marriage relationship? !
  She shook her head and felt a little emotional. Shen Jue was more ruthless than she was, and she actually asked the person to cleanse and leave the house!
  "However, you didn't tell us when to divorce. What if I meet someone I like during this period?" If Shen Jueshu never divorced herself, wouldn't she have to guard her for the rest of her life? ? It's fine if she doesn't meet someone she likes, but it will be a long time in the future, and she can't guarantee that a destiny will suddenly appear?
  Shen Jueshu's expression was indifferent, "One year."
  Hearing this, Suiyu's expression eased a little, and he directly put his electronic signature on the contract, and then sent it back to Shen Jueshu.
  When Shen Jueshu looked at the name belonging to Sui Yu on the signature page of the document, she really didn't understand. She didn't expect Sui Yu to actually dare to sign this contract. Does she know what this means? ?
  However, the result was good for him anyway, so Shen Jueshu sent the document back to the lawyer for archiving.
  "I said, do you agree to the matter of the laboratory?" Sui Yu asked anxiously, since she signed such an unequal agreement, she should do her own work, right?
  Shen Jue watched slowly.

Following Suiyu's anxious look, now that she is no longer that cloudy and sunny look anytime and anywhere, other emotions are released a lot.
  She really began to doubt the core of Suiyu's body. If she was really Suiyu, it was impossible to build a laboratory with her ability, but if she was not Suiyu, she seemed to know A lot of things to do with yourself?
  She calmly suppressed all the guesses in her heart and said, "Yes, you can just say what you want from the laboratory."
  Hearing this, Suiyu finally became happy. This incident was the last time she came to this world. One happy thing, I can be the boss in the laboratory? ! You can also decide what project you want to do!
  She immediately said a series of things she wanted, blah blah, her eyes sparkled with love.
  Seeing Sui Yu who was still talking endlessly, Shen Jueshu's doubts about her grew deeper and deeper. If the things she said were not from this field, how could she know so much?
  "Stop." Shen Jueshu interrupted her and said, "Go back and list everything yourself, and then leave it to Qin Qing to handle."
  Sui Yu paused, and after a groan, he realized that he said so much Others couldn't remember, so they picked up their own things, said goodbye to Shen Jueshu, and left immediately.
  She has to rush back to sort out the materials.
  After Suiyu left, the whole office seemed a lot quieter without the noisy voice just now. Shen Jueshu's eyes were a bit obscure. If the person in that body was really not Suiyu, who would it be? ? How should I face her?
  If she wasn't, her resentment would be like a joke.
  She suddenly raised her hand and rubbed her forehead, although she had already started to suspect that the person inside was not the original Suiyu, but looking at that face, she still couldn't help but feel resentment in her heart.   On the other side, Suiyu was in such a good mood that she felt a lot lighter all over her body. When she got home, she began to sort out the materials. After sorting out all the materials, she sent them to Qin Qing. The next thing she had to worry about was the experiment. members of the room.
  This kind of emotion will not be able to dispel for a while.
  ----

  The reason why she didn't ask Shen Jueshu to invest in a laboratory for herself was because there was already their model in a laboratory, and she forced it in halfway, especially since she didn't have any achievements in this area before. It may be squeezed out, and the project cannot be implemented in the end.
  She wants a team of her own.
  As for the side effects of inhibitors, it is not that no one wants to study how to reduce them, but there has been no major progress for so many years. In addition, according to the information she knows, the few companies that have mastered the research and development of inhibitors The competition in the organization is extremely fierce, and sometimes the competition among internal gangs is not shallow, so she doesn't believe that there are no people who are underappreciated.
  She asked Qin Qing to compile a list of all the resigned personnel of those institutions and give her a list of past achievements and personalities. After doing all this, she finally breathed a sigh of relief.
  For her, as long as she can do the project she wants to do, she feels very happy.
  However, what she didn't know was that at this time, there were different opinions from the outside world about her behavior of handing over the company to Shen Jueshu after she got married. Some people suspected that she was being blackmailed, and some people suspected that she would become the kind of fool who was confused by beauties. Some even began to wonder if she was a love brain, who was so in love that she gave up everything she had.
  Although the equality of AO is doing very well now, like Suiyu, there are still a few people who are an Alpha but hand over everything to Omega. Nowadays, most people still have the responsibility of making money to support their families. This kind of behavior will become a behavior of eating soft rice outside.
  However, an Alpha who was supposed to take on greater responsibilities, but hid behind Omega and ate soft food, naturally became the most despised person.
  When I go out with Yu in the future, I will find out that when people felt that their behavior was sloppy in the past, they were not as blinded as they were. It is conceivable that many people still have that old thinking.
  It's just that Suiyu doesn't know this at the moment, and she starts to panic instead.
  Because when Shen Jueshu came back at night, he opened a secret door.
  The secret door leads to the basement.