Chapter 55: Birth

Suiyu had just finished dealing with a person with malicious intentions, while Shen Jueshu on the other side was closing her eyes and resting in the first class cabin of the plane at this time, but the next moment, she felt her heart beating wildly and a strong surge of emotion surged out. A sense of unease forced her to open her eyes and her face was a little ugly.

Shen Jueshu took out his mobile phone and checked the time. Suiyu should be driving home at this point, so nothing will happen, right? After all, there are so many bodyguards around her...

Even though she thought so, the uneasiness in her heart still made her look ugly. She looked around, quietly, nothing special.

Is it really because I think too much?

Shen Jueshu frowned slightly, a little worried, so he didn't go to sleep again, but took out the computer and started to deal with some things at work.

As time passed, Shen Jueshu always felt that there was something weird about her surroundings. When her fingertips slid on the computer touch screen, her face suddenly turned cold, and she elbowed her right side hard. It is obvious that my elbow has landed on a warm human body, and it also has the softness of a human body.

Shen Jue pursed her thin lips tightly, and looked at the place where she just hit someone, but there was obviously no one there?

Her eyes dimmed, thinking of some possibility, her hand on the armrest tightly clenched into a fist, she expected that the shuttlers might make a move, but she didn't expect that they would dare to make a move directly on the plane!

After that punch, the surrounding area became quiet again, as if nothing had happened just now. But Shen Jueshu knew that she was definitely not an illusion just now, she was very keenly aware of the movement of someone breathing on her right side just now, and at the same time she caught that faint smell.

Shen Jueshu couldn't tell what that smell was, but it didn't smell bad at all.

Perhaps it was her actions just now that let the visitor know that she is not so easy to deal with, so nothing else will happen in the next itinerary. Shen Jueshu does not feel comfortable about this situation. After encountering these things, where is Suiyu?

Thinking of that person's invisibility, Shen Jueshu's expression turned ugly. Just being able to invisibly break through many of their defenses.

The first time she got off the plane, she contacted Suiyu. After learning about the previous experience from her, her eyes flickered slightly. Could it be that the functions of the two groups of people are different? The person on my side, I can obviously hit the opponent, but Suiyu can't touch the person after the opponent disappears...

"I see, you should be careful these days, I will be busy as soon as possible I'll go back." Shen Jueshu urged.

As soon as she heard that she would come back as soon as possible, Suiyu was instantly happy. She responded joyfully, and then plunged into her laboratory. Since Shen Jueshu is not here during this period, she will send more All the energy was put into the experiment.

Shen Jueshu was picked up by the person in charge of the company here, and then began to work non-stop. In order to solve it in the fastest time, Shen Jueshu directly paid several times the overtime pay for those people to work overtime Do, arrived in the afternoon, had been busy until late at night before I had time to catch my breath.

  Back at the hotel, because after the incident on the plane, Shen Jueshu was extremely vigilant at this time. The first thing he entered the room was to check if there was anyone else in the room. After confirming that it was safe, he let the bodyguards Leave, leaving a female beta living in the room next to her.