Chapter 29: Alola Amour!

Start from the beginning

_________________________________
Intro

With Serena in her plane, she is flying over the Alola region when she receives the previous message. She smiles hearing Ash's welcome message and replies back "Ash it's okay, I know you need to finish your challenge. Good luck and give it your best. I'll be rooting for you and I can't wait to see you. Loves you!" After she sends her reply she feels the communication break quicker than usual sending a chill down her spine. Initially she frowns, thinking that their previous longer term communication was just a fluke but she quickly defers that Ash must have been knocked out of his communication by his friends questioning him.

The plane flies over the 4 islands giving Serena a great view of the tropical paradise. Serena turns her head and says "It's beautiful guys don't you think." All of her pokemon nod and smile except for Absol, who is asleep on a chair a little further away from the rest. As they continue to stare out the window there is an announcement from the pilot. "We are beginning our descent on to Melemele island. Please fasten your seatbelts and return your pokemon. Serena returns her 6 pokemon and puts on her seatbelt as the plane lands at melemele island.

After a successful landing, Serena gets up off her seat and walks to the exit of the plane. She opens the door and steps outside as the bright sun beams off her skin. She takes in the Alola air and, after a deep breath announces "Serena from Vaniville town is finally here."

As she says this she takes a step of the plane with a beaming smile. However that smile quickly turns into a grin as she quickly gets surrounded by a large number of journalists. The journalist hold cameras and microphones up to her face and bombarded with questions.

"Serena why are you in the Alola region?"

"Are you entering the new Alola league?"

"Are you here to find the Kalos hero?"

"Miss Yvonne, are you here to help establish showcases in Alola?"

"Serena, can you comment on the rumours that you are currently looking for a relationship?"

"Miss Yvonne, are you going to challenge Aria again any time soon?"

Serena sighs at the journalist persistent and stupid questions. The fact that they were waiting for her at the airport is bad enough but to ask so many stupid things is a little blood boiling. She puts on a fake smile and announces "I'm just here to relax and take a vacation. No more questions please."

"Miss Yvonne, will sign some autographs for us?" A group of younger girls asks. Serena puts on a more genuine smile and says "sure." She smiles and signs some autographs while sending out her Braxien to help her deal with the fans and with those asking for pictures. Eventually the crowd of fans disperse with smiles on their faces as Serena is approached by a man in a lab coat.

He bows in front of her and says "Ah Serena, it is a pleasure to finally meet you in person." Serena smiles and replies "You must be professor Kukui, it's nice to meet you." Kukui smiles and remarks "Serena I must say, it is very kind of you to come to our little region. I hope your presence here will help us all." Serena is a little confused by as to how she can help but she just smiles and says "Sure, I'll help however I can."

Kukui smiles and says "As I expected just like the other one said. Anyway let's get going, we don't want to keep my wife waiting." Serena beams a smile and remarks "Sure and thank you for picking me up from the airport."