Tick-Tock

YOU WILL LEARN MUCH IN THIS CHAPTER EVEN IF IT WASNT PART OF THE ORIGINAL STORYLINE.

Mattholomule Pov~

I opened my eyes to a familiar scene.

Me in my room, checking my scroll, meeting with Gus on the DOU. The whole day was going so smoothly that it was almost like a fairytale. 

The memory continued I saw myself at the celebration everybody falling around me. Tears that it was the time I did not know of them as they trickled down my face. I trudged along empty streets, eyes void of emotion. 

I wanted this to end.

Soon months flashed before my eyes. Months of pain, suffering, and brief moments of joy. 

Then the moments slowed and a date appeared. It was my birthday, possibly the worst day of my life. That was the day I was robbed of my purity when Bria tried to 'Rid me of my sins" She forced her lips upon mine starting by taking away my first kiss. Then she forced her whole being onto me.

That was the day I died. Not my physical self. My mental, whole self as a person.

Time sped up again. As I watched I saw a figure always lurking in the background, watching me. It wasn't really a demon or witch. Just a shadowy creature that one day tried to kill me.

Then I saw Gus again and for a short time, the real me was going to make an appearance. Untill Bria threatened to come back into my life.

I woke up in cold sweat. I was on the cold hard ground in what seemed to be The Looking Glass Graveyard Gus was still strewn on the ground like a forgotten toy and Boshca standing trying to figure out our location. I made my presence known.

"This is where Gus and I wronged Bria." I practically whispered.

Boshca whipped around 

"This is the oh-so-famous Graveyard with relics that only the most powerful of witches could hope to obtain? Oh and by the way Bria just left a note saying your 

Time is dwindling, Tick-Tock

P.S. I say that BC this place is cursed

Weird right?"

"Oh yeah Gus scared her off last time and we come here every weekend so I know that this place has no curse."

"Yeah but we should still head back," Gus said scaring both of us.

All three of us walked towards the gate easily opening it and walking out. Our only worry now was finding our way back to the castle.