The Life of a Nobody

HIIIIIIIIIII I HAVE MOTIVATION.

_TW: ANGST AND SLIGHT ABUSE_______________________________________________________________________________

Mattholomule  P.O.V.~

My eyes were forced open by a pair of gloved hands that belonged to what I believed to be the most significant menace alive. As soon as she thought that I had reached a level of consciousness she started speaking. At first, it was just nonsensical muttering accompanied by a madman's arm movements. Soon some things started making sense. If you couldn't tell, Bria was shouting instructions at me that I had no intention of following. She wanted me to go to forearm forest and help her set up camp. I huffed and tried to ignore the shouts coming from the purple-haired brat.

I thought it had worked when she stopped shouting and turned away from me. I couldn't have been more wrong. she turned to face me once more and I realized that she was holding a bat she had made out of stone.

Her voice rang hollowly through the empty street where we were.

"Try that again and things might have to get messy."

I felt a chill go down my spine and I stood up wanting to show that I was paying attention.  A thought hit me suddenly and I blurted: 

"Where is she?"

"Who is this 'she' you are referring to?" Bria calmly replied. 

"Boshca! Where is she?!"

"Oh, I sent the three-eyed rat with Gavin to prep a spot for you to set up an hour ago."

"Are we going to see her?"

"If you would shut up and behave, maybe we will meet her there but you are taking an eternity and speaking out of turn. I'll have to teach you some manners while you work for me."

Bria twirled the bat menacingly in the air and caught it again as a warning to stay silent. I shuddered and let myself be led into the forest.

'Ugh, ' I thought, 'Back in Bria's custody and this time as a slave. I wish that Boshca never woke me up.'

Soon a flare was seen in the air and Bria picked up her pace now more certain of the direction. We reached what was going to be camp and I took a good look around. After all, this might be my new home.

Of course, some people after the draining spell did wake up but it was only the strongest and youngest.

I felt something hard come down on my shoulder and looked up again, abandoning my thoughts.

"Were you listening brat?"  

The way she said that told me there were more bruises gained than the one that was surely forming on my shoulder coming. And fast.

~Time skiperdoodle brought to you by Tide Pods~

(2 days later)

Morning light shone through the holes in the roof of the shoddy tent. My roommate lay softly snoring in the leaf litter trying to soak up every ounce of rest she could before a day of grueling work. I got up slowly so as to not further aggravate my burning muscles. I looked at my once unmarked skin which was now covered in scrapes, bruises, and cuts in a puddle just outside of the tent. I bent down to get a closer look at my face and noticed that I had a few freckles already appearing on my face from the time I had spent in the sun. I hoped that when this was all over I would have nothing to remind me of it if I ever escaped but now I have one more permanent thing to remind me besides memories and scars. Over the past few days, Bria made sure to remind me I was a slave, a nobody, and that's all ill ever be. With all of these blemishes Gus would never love me, so that's what I was, a nobody, with a now tear-stained face.

_______________________________________________________________________

I DID ITTTTTT <333333

I LOVE YOUUU ALLLLL THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE COMMENT FOR I AM LONLEYYYY.