What Happened?

Well.... a really quick update ig???? (WHO AM I KIDDING, I'VE BEEN GONE A MILINEA)

Mattholomule P.O.V.~

Everything hurt.

I was usually a little sore with a few scrapes, but this was a searing pain even one of Bria's beatings couldn't bring. 

I knew I was awake, in a bed, not on the ground under a sad excuse for shelter. I slowly opened my eyes to see a familiar face.

"Gus?" My voice cracked.

He walked closer and I shrunk. He was... more intimidating somehow. 

"What happened to you? You look like a wreck!" Gus's words touched me.

After so long I was finally being cared for. 

Wait.

Was this another one of Bria's games? 

I scootched further back hoping that if it was a trick she would see I was not fooled. The person I assumed to be Gus reached forward. Instinctively flinched, like I was waiting for a blow that would never land.

I felt a warm hand on my face. I looked up to meet dark eyes. In the sunlight peaking through the cracks in the walls, he was almost glowing. I knew this had to be the real Gus.

All of a sudden I realized how close we were. I slowly started to grow warm from where his hand touched me to my whole body.

Soon enough Gus must have realized too because he flushed a deep crimson and turned away.

"Matty, hey, are you okay? I found you half dead in the woods. I wondered if you remembered what happened."

Images flashed through my mind. Recent memories of pain I just escaped rushing back. My breathing grew fast and heavy. Before I knew it my whole world was spinning until it just went black.

I couldn't gain access to my account for a while plus I'm doing a big show soon so I've been busy figuring life out. Until next time. <3333333