Explain PT.2

Gus POV~

I woke up feeling like something was missing. I grew cold at the sound of footsteps. I recognized them but didn't know whom they came from. Purple hair stood out all of a sudden and I realized Matt was there in a corner and all of the previous day's events came crashing back. I listened to the tail end of the conversation, Bria making a threat a assume Matt has seen the consequences of it by the look on his face as he turned back around.

I questioned what I just witnessed and his face hardened.

"Nothing happened just, forget about it before you get hurt okay?"

I gave him a worried glance but didn't prod further for fear of making him shy away. His face turned red and his ears gave the slightest twitch.

How much damage had Bria done to Matt?

It was like he was a machine, I will figure out who did this and I will make them pay. For now all I can do is make him feel safe.

Mattholomule POV~

I want to tell him I really do. I want him to cradle me in his arms and tell me it's okay. I'm disgusting. Looking at Gus's worried face made me flustered. He is adorable and kind and sacrificing. All the things I could never be. Seeing myself in the mirror made me remember. I unconsciously brought my hand over my mouth, hiding the chip in my teeth and hopefully sparing Gus the torture of looking at me. I'm still a nobody. Now Bria is here. I

I'm all done.

Gus will never like me. I've come to the realization, that I'm in love with him. I hate myself for loving him. I'm useless like a piece of plastic. Just littering. People need to remove me or else bad things happen. I hope they don't remove me. Just this once, let me try to be happy.

Broo Grammerly said this might sound 'Joyful' to my readers. Help. Comment if you think it's Joyful and you need therapy.