46|Epilouge?

"I love you." I murmured against his lips, my hands trailing up his chest. "I love you more princess." Colby smiled against my lips.

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEADS!" Corey, Jake, and Sam all burst into our room, making me laugh. "Should we come back later or?" Sam trailed off, seeing us in bed. "You're fine." I laughed as hey all sat on the couch.

They all pretty much knew about Colby and I, we didn't tell them but it wasn't hard to figure out.

"We have an announcement." Jake smiled, making me nervous.

"Oh god." Colby muttered, laying his head against my chest.

"I have a new trip planned." Sam said. My eyes widened, Colby sat up.

"Where to this time?" Colby crossed his arms with a smile on his face.

"Poveglia island in Venice Italy." As the words exited Sam's mouth, my stomach dropped.

Oh shit.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/n
And that, my friends is the end of the book :)

I am definitely planning on making a sequel, hopefully soon.

As soon as I have the aesthetics and book name/cover I will add that to the end of this book.

I really hoped you guys enjoyed, it was honestly so much fun writing. I've definitely fallen in love with some of the characters and im hoping to bring some of them back in the sequel.

If you have any requests or ideas for the sequel please please let me know, I would love to hear your guy's opinions.

I love you all so much! Thanks for sticking with me :)

<33