41|pure fucking smut

Chapter 41
Smut :)

COLBY'S POV:

"I want you." She looked up at me, her green eyes glistening from the light peaking through the blinds.

What the hell are you doing to me princess?

"I'm already yours love." I kissed her collarbone. She pulled on my hair, making me groan into her chest.

I put one hand around her neck, the other moving down slowly makes it's way to her belly button. She pulls off my shirt and runs her soft hands down my chest. She traces her fingers over my tattoos. Her eyes travel my body as she pulls my closer.

I brought my hands all the way down her body as I kneeled in front of her. She goes to sit up, but I push her back down lightly.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" My hands felt the strings tieing her sweatpants.

"Yes. Please Colby." She whispers. I pull the string, loosening her pants. I kissed her thighs as I pulled them down. She was in her underwear and bra now. And holy fuck she looked gorgeous. I didn't know she had this many tattoos.

She had a rose going down the side of her stomach,

small angel wings below her breast,

the letters LYHFML on her hip whatever that means,

a semi colan (;) on her shoulder,

and- now this one almost makes me laugh. It was a dinosaur in a shopping cart being pushed by another dinosaur.

God this girl is something.

My hand slides down her smooth skin towards her heat. I smirk when I feel how wet she is, my hand cups her as she moans quietly, gripping the bed sheets as I pull down her underwear with one hand, I dip my finger into her with the other.

Her eyes flutter shut when I curl my fingers ever so slightly, "so wet" I whisper as she gulps hard. My middle finger starts slowly rubbing her clit back and forth, her breath hitches

She sits up suddenly, coming onto the floor with me. My fingers move faster as she undoes my belt with her shaking hands. She fiddles with it for a minute before finally taking it off.

A moan passes through her lips when I thrust two fingers into her, as she clenches around them. "Stand up." She tells me more than asks. But I do as she says. She pulls down my pants, along with my boxers.

She takes all of me in her hands while leaving small, teasing kisses all over me. I groan, throwing my head back. She pushes me back onto the couch, getting on her knees. She wraps her mouth around my dick, keeping eye contact the entire time. I gasp as I hit the back of her throat. She takes the rest of me with her hands. I place my hands on head, bobbing it down on my dick. She moaned softly, making me hard.

"More." She whimpered, looking at me with pleading eyes. I placed my hands on her hips as she stood up. I pulled her onto me, lightly setting her on me. She threw her head back at the action. I pumped in and out of her, slowly going faster. My fingers rubbed her clit as she leaned her body onto mine.

She had her head on my shoulder, her hands clawing my back, begging for more.

I watch as she spreads her legs more with a smirk, I keep moving my fingers a bit making her go tense for a moment. My lips go to her neck as I place messy kisses on her skin. I thrust into her faster, she let's out a shaky exhale muttering curse words under her breath.

God these fucking sounds are killing me.

My hand slides down her neck and cups her breast. "Colby, fuck-please" she grunts and I go a little faster.

"You are officially my favorite person." She sighed into my ear as I slow down for a second, letting her breathe. "Yeah I better be." We both chuckled.