22|Go to New Zealand with us

Chapter 22
"Go to New Zealand with us"

"Who the hell is Elton?" I muttered to Jake as Sam parked the car. "He's our uncle." Corey informed me. "That does not help whatsoever." I said, mostly to myself. "He's a friend, we film with him alot." Colby told me, smiling lightly as I thanked him.

Sam filmed a little bit while we were in the car, just updating the camera on whatever.

The guys had demanded I play music again, I think they really liked my music taste which made me pretty happy. Jake especially loved when a Chase Atlantic song came up.

Colby kept looking at me on the drive and I did not mind. I would take any excuse to look at that man.

We got out of car, walking towards Elton, he had another person with him.

"Who's that?" I asked Colby quietly. I had unintentionally grabbed his sleeve. "That's Corbin, don't worry he's nice." He smiled but after he realized how nervous I was, he grabbed my hand, lacing it with his. He pulled me closed to him, I leaned into his body.

God I really hated new people

"Hey guys how's Massachusetts?" Elton came up, shaking Sam's hand. "Terrifying." Corey gave him a bro hug type thing.

"Who's this?" He looked at me, I suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable. "This is Aurora, we met her a few days ago." Colby tightened his grip on my hand.

"It's very nice to meet you." Corbin smiled, putting out his hand politely. I shook it quickly. "You too."

"You wanna film a bit and explain what were doing?" Elton and Sam talked about YouTube while I talked to Colby a bit. "They are both really nice I promise, they're also pretty funny." He told me gently. "Alright." I smiled at him.

"I would just like to make am announcement." Jake raised his voice, gaining everyone attention.

"She's ours." He pointed to me. "You guys are not stealing her." Corey finished as they both wrapped their arms around me, making my hand separate from Colbys. I laughed at the 2.

"Yes sir." Elton chuckled, pulling out a camera. "You ready?" He asked Sam who nodded.

They both filmed for their separate channels. I learned that we are not just going bowling but we have to break in so that's fun. We spent a lot of time at McDonalds, especially in the play place. We went across the street to the bowling alley when they were about an hour away from closing.

We all hid until everyone left, and the night went pretty smooth after that. We had a few close calls with the noise and lights but nobody got arrested so thats good.

Me and Jake kinda stuck together, seeing as Jake had only filmed with Elton like once and I didn't know him at all. Colby did end up coming over to me, and we snuck away from everyone for about an hour.

"You said you like traveling right?" He asked me and I nodded. "Where do you want to go the most?" He asked.

"New Zealand, definitely." I said almost immediately. "Wait really?" His face broke into a smile. "Yeah I've always really wanted to go, why?" I asked, looking at him. "No reason." He shook his head as we walked back inside.

Corey was currently walking down an alley behind Jake who slipped and made Corey fall over. Everyone started laughing.

"Hey Elton, can I talk to you?" Colby walked over to him, as I went to Jake.

After about 3 minutes Colby and Elton stopped talking and he pulled out his phone. Everyone else's phones beeped so they pulls them out.

Wow guys I don't think you could be any more obvious.

"OH MY GOD YES PLEASE." Corey exclaimed looking up. "That'd be awesome!" Sam smiled. "Yeah I thought so, Elton said it's fine." Colby grinned looking at me.

"What's going on?" I asked them. "Would you possibly want to go to New Zealand with us in about 5 weeks?" Colby walked over to me, he looked hesitant.

My eyes felt like they were about to pop out of my fucking head. "You're joking right?" They all shook their heads.

"You don't really have a choice, you are going, Jake can't come so I need someone to protect me from them." Corey whispered to me, chuckling. "I would absolutely love to go." I smiled.

The rest of the night was super fun, Elton was definitely pretty funny, so was Corbin. I still hung out with Jake for the most part though.

It was overall a good night.