5|What the fuck was that

Chapter 5
"What the fuck was that"

Corey's eyes went so wide I thought they were going to pop out of his head. "Fuck no I'm not doing that shit." He shook his head violently. "Well see brother." Jake patted his shoulders.

"Other things commonly reported are the ghastly disembodied, blood-curdling, and truly horrifying screams that echo from the hospital grounds. Cries for help and sobbing are also heard inside the hospital."

Corey looked like he was about to pass out, even Jake looked a little intimated.

"People say the entire campus is deemed haunted. Taunton State Hospital is even referred to as "America’s Most Haunted Asylum" and that the Devil himself checked in there." I finished just as we reached the end of the hallway, which had another door, different from the others.

"The devil himself? Oh hell nah, no we are not doing this shit." Corey looked more scared then all the other boys combined. "It's too late brother." Colby pushed his lips together, walking towards him.

"Yeah bro, we're doing this shit, I even brought a little something." Jake smiled mischievously.

"What did you bring?" Corey was even more terrified now. "You shall see dear brother."

Just as Sam reached for the door not, we heard a huge bang on the other side of the hospital.

We all froze.

"What the fuck was that?" Sam was clearly scared. Colby had, unintentionally, wrapped his arm around my waist and moved me behind him. I don't think he even realized he did it.

"I'm fucking leaving." Corey went to start running but Jake grabbed him. "We aren't splitting up brother, we've done that before and it went very bad." Jake kept a tight grip on his shirt.

"Plus, are you sure you want to go in the exact direction of the sound?" I pointed out, which seemed to make him give up.

"What could that have been? Like actually?" Colby looked to Sam. "It couldn't have been anything falling cause it wasn't that type of sound, plus we would have felt it on the ground right?" He looked to me. "Yeah probably."

"Wait, I know what it was." They all looked at me. "It had to have been my friends, probably Chris." I started walking forward.

"Are you sure? Like positive?" Colby's voice stopped me. "Well you can never be sure when you're doing these types of things but it's the only logical explanation." He nodded, following me, with the other 3 following after him.

As I reached the front, I expected to see my 5 friends getting ready to pop out at me but no one was there.

"Where are they?" Sam asked and I shrugged. "Probably hiding somewhere. Just keep your eyes open and be careful."

"I'm gonna go see if the cars here." It wasn't pitch black yet, but still dark enough where I should probably use a flashlight.

Surprise surprise.

"Un guys." They all turned to look at me. "Theres no car outside."

A/n
This chapter is super short I'm sorry I just had to do it so the spacing would work. The next chapter will be out quickly I promise!