28|Come on bitch, we're going shopping

Chapter 28
"Come on bitch, we're going shopping"

SAM'S POV:

"Dude, shut up, your gonna wake them up!" I smacked Corey's shoulder, as Kat pulled out her phone. "Their so cute." She smiled at my best friend, who was huddling his head in the crook of Rory's neck, her head laying on his.

"Shes gonna be pissed at you Corey. I will be the favorite, once again." Jake smirked, leaning into the couch. "Oh please, we all know she loves me most." He rolled his eyes. "I am obviously the favorite, get yourselves together." I looked at them two.

"As if! You got her locked in a haunted basement and made her to the Ouija bored." Corey retorted. "Exactly." Jake gave him a high five.

"Oh my god shut up, I hate you all." Rory mumbled into Colby's hair, she was still half asleep.

"You hate me least though right?" Jake hopped up, jumping on top of the two. Colby groaned, I guess he was still sleeping.

"I hate you all equally." She replied, leaning more into my best friend.

"I'll make it up to you!" Corey jumped up, running to the kitchen. Jake followed. "YOU DICK WAIT FOR ME!"

"Well aren't you two just adorable." Kat teased, as the other girl rubbed her eyes. "What do you mean?" She must not have realized how she was laying.

Kay showed her the photo she took, her eyes widened, she shrunk into the beanbag. Colby started moving a bit, giving her the opportunity to switch their head positions, putting his on hers so she could tuck into his chest.

"Oh god." She muttered. Colby sat up a bit, but she pulled him back down, so his body was covering her. "What are you doing?" He laughed at the girl, Kat showed him her phone.

His cheeks went red, just now realizing what was happening. "Oh fuck." He leaned into her.

"I'm so posting this." Katrina smiled, standing up. "WAIT NO MY FRIENDS ARE GONNA TEASE THE SHIT OUT OF ME." Aurora tried to get up, but she tripped over Colby.

He pulled her back by the back of her thigh. "Oh your done now." He tickled her, she shrieked, trying to kick him. "Stop it." She whined, still laughing. "You stepped on me!" He exclaimed.

"Oh it was an accident you asshole." She finally got out of his grip, running to Kat. "You already posted it didn't you?" She said, finally getting to her. My girlfriend just shrugged as we all felt out phones go off.

"Oh shit." She sighed, opening Instagram.

katrinastuartofficial✓
Los Angeles, California

katrinastuartofficial✓Los Angeles, California

Liked by samgolback and 2,021 others

katrinastuartofficial my heart is melting <3
Tagged: colbybrock and Auroraquinn

Veiw 82 comments,

USER40 KAT IS THE CAPTAIN OF THE SHIP Y'ALL IT'S OFFICIAL.

USER66 why is he with her tf

eltoncastee Why am I not surprised?

USER108 awwww I'm crying

USER07 She literally isn't even all that
    USER33 Ur just jealous babes

dangmattsmith I'm so single

devynlundy approved.

More comments loading.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh I am so getting attacked when I get home." Rory signed, Kat just giggled.

"Don't even start." Colby pointed to me as I raised my eyebrows. "I wasn't saying anything." I shrugged, he punched my arm lightly.

Jake and Corey ran into the room, pushing each other around. "RORY!" They said together, she turned to them. "I'LL TAKE YOU TO STARBUCKS!" The latter exclaimed. "I'LL TAKE YOU TO TARGET!" Said Jake.

"What's this about?" Rory asked, laughing at the 2. "They're trying to get you to like one of them more." I told her, she nodded. "Well in that case, sorry Care Bear, I love Starbucks but Target owns my heart." Jake jumped up and down. "SUCK MY PENIS!"

"Come on bitch, we're going shopping." Jake threw his arm over the girls shoulder, they skipped out of the room together. "God they are weird." Colby sighed from beside me. Kat and I just laughed.

"I gotta get going, I'll see you later babe, I love you." Kat kissed my cheek, smiling. "I love you too beautiful."

God I do not deserve this woman.

"Wanna go with them?" Colby asked after she left. "Nah I gotta edit so I can post later." Corey said, walking upstairs. "I'm down." I told my best friend. "Let's go then."