45|Is it a boy or girl?

Chapter 45
"Is it a boy or girl?"

I woke up to an empty bed. I looked over at my phone, after seeing it was 9:45 I decided to get up. I threw on one of Colby's shirts over my bra and underwear.

He smells so good

I went into the kitchen seeing a very confused looking Colby. He was attempting to make pancakes but failing miserably. His had on a pair of grey sweats and no shirt, showing his tattoos.

"Everything okay there?" I giggled as he tried to flip a pancake. His eyes flew up to meet mine before a smile broke out on his face. "Everything is just perfect."

"Where is everyone?" I went down the final stair, walking over to him. "Aarons at his girlfriends place and the guys never came home. I think they got pretty drunk." He explained. "So we're alone?" He nodded.

My hands wrapped around his waist from behind as he made some eggs.

"You look really cute right now." I mumbled, my head against his back.

"You gotta stop doing that." He chuckled softly. "What?" I smiled. "Saying things that make me wanna kiss you."

"And you have to stop doing that." I replied, burying my head more into his back. "Doing what?" He turned to me, placing his hands on my hips.

"Saying things that make me wanna take your clothes off."

His cheeks turned red as he smiled, his dimples showing. "Someone's feeling flirty." He teased, leaning in. I brought my lips to his softly. The kiss was short yet amazing as always.

"I have a surprise for you." He mumbled against my lips, I pulled away slightly. "I'm scared." I told him, making him chuckle.

We ate breakfast then Colby told me to stay here while he went to go get something. Like an hour later, I saw his car pull into the driveway. Corey, Jake, and Sam are here now. Sam got a phone call, he told us Colby told him to cover my eyes.

"This is terrifying." I told the guys, they laughed. "I'm lowkey so pumped." Corey giggled.

"Do you guys know what it is?" I asked them. "Kinda." Jake told me. "You'll love it Rory." Sam said, I could tell he was smiling.

I heard the front door open and shut. I was really nervous now. "You can look." Sam slowly moved his hands. My eyes fell to Colby first, then to the most adorable thing I have ever seen on the floor in front of him.

"Oh my fuck." Everyone was freaking out, especially Jake. "You said you loved German Shepherds right?" Colby laughed at my shocked face. "Yes they're my favorite breed." I walked up to the small puppy on the floor.

"Thank you so much." My eyes we're basically watering now. "Of course." He knelt beside me, smiling.

"Is it a boy or girl?" Corey asked from behind me, still freaking over the dog. "Girl." Colby smiled as I wiped my eyes.

Instagram
You just posted

Auroraquinn
Los Angeles, California

AuroraquinnLos Angeles, California

Liked by lizzy.evans and 2,289 others

Auroraquinn screaming, crying, @colbybrock ily.

View 234 comments,

jakewebber9 this isn't fair, he can't buy your love with puppies, that's against the rules

katrinastuartofficial IN LOVE OMFG

USER69 He's literally so whipped

lizzy.evans I need one.
   greysonrichards replied - don't even think about it Iz

coreyscherer Now Devyn wants one mg

USER11 Obsessed

kevinlangue why don't I have one? It's cause I'm black isn't it?
   Auroraquinn replied - ily Kev

samgolbach Kat loves you 2 more than me

USER77 Colby is acc in love with you

USER43 IM STEALING IT