44|A few drinks before

Chapter 44
"A few drinks before."

"Alright kid, what design do you want?" Greyson asked me. Colby, Sam, Corey, Jake, and I had just gotten to the tattoo place.

"It's up to them." I nodded back to my other friends. Jake was smirking.

Oh fuck

"You sure that's a good idea?" Chris laughed from in the corner. "Nope but oh well." I shrugged as the guys walked over to Greyson. I talked to Chris while the guys picked out a design. They told me it was a surprise.

It only took about an hour, which was nice. The decided to let me chose where so I picked my lower stomach. A few of the guys left to get some food while Colby stayed with me.

"I'm terrified." I joked. "You should be." He replied dramatically

"What'd you do to me anyways?" I asked Grey as he tossed me a set of keys.

"Can't tell you." Chris shrugged, smiling. "Can you close up for me?" Grey asked, I nodded.

"Goodnight dumb fucks!" I called out to them, Chris is the only one who responded while Grey just rolled his eyes. "Night hoes!"

Colby and I just talked while we waited for the guys. We decided to play truth or dare.

"Dare." I narrowed my eyes jokingly at Colby. "Hmm." I thought. "I dare you to let me give you a tattoo." His eyebrows raised. "What?"

"I already told you I gave Matt one before right?" He nodded. "Why don't I give you one?" I shrugged. "Sure." He smiled.

Also I should probably mention we had a few drinks before we came here

"Wait really?!" I sat up from my previous position. We were close now. If we both leaned in about 2 inches, our noses would touch.

"You can do whatever you want to me princess." I searched his eyes for any sense of amusement, or humor but I got nothing. He was serious.

"Anything?" I ran my hands up his chest, one stopping to fiddle with the material of his shirt, the other going to his hair, which I lightly pulled on.

I recently leaned he loved that

"Anything." He confirmed. I felt his body shiver under my touch.

I tugged on the hem of his shirt pathetically. "Take this off." I muttered, he smirked slightly before doing what I asked.

I will never get used to how insanely attractive he is.

"Switch with me." I stood up from the table, switching places with him. "Lay back." I lightly pushed him back, he listened.

I trailed my fingers along his chest, my eyes following them.

"Have I ever told you how gorgeous you are?" He asked genuinely, my eyes never left his body. "A few times." I attempted to hide my slightly red cheeks.

I reached over to the table to grab some stuff. His blue eyes followed all of my movements.

After I prepped the place I wanted on his stomach, I flipped through the designs before deciding Pinterest was a better option.

After asking him if he was sure about 20 times, I actually got the needle ready. The tattoo took like 15 minutes since it was just 3 numbers. Once I finished, the guys texted us that they were almost back.

"Ready to see the finished product?" I peeled the black gloves off my hands as I spoke. "Yes ma'am." He looked down when I said so.

4 4 4

He smiled at it before looking up at me. "I love it."

"I couldn't really think of much so I figured this was alright." He threw on a shirt and the guys got back after about 5 minutes.

We revealed my tattoo which ended up being a middle finger with the words "I love women" under it. So that was just great.

The guys and I spent like 3 hours just hanging out before Jake, Corey, and Sam said they had a triple date with the girls, so we let them do their thing.

I was just chilling with Colby while he edited. I was sitting on his lap on my phone, occasionally looking up when he needed a second opinion on something. Sam posted the video with Kaden yesterday on his personal channel and we were going somewhere in a few days to film another video for Sam and Colby.

Corey is not excited

"Hi." Colby whispered in my ear making me shiver a bit. "Hi." I replied quietly.

His hands went from his desk to on my legs. They slowly trailed up to my thighs. "Is this okay?" His voice was so attractive.

"Yes." I attempted to hide my smile as I spoke but I knew he saw it. His hands fiddled with the ends of my shorts, one of them going up slightly. I gasped quietly as his fingers ran under the material of my underwear.

"This isn't fair." I mumbled, leaning my head on his chest. "What's not fair love?" Holy fuck that name gets me ever time. "The fact that you make me feel like this." I turned so I was straddling him now.

"In a good way or a bad way?" His hands were on my waist now, gripping slightly. "Good. Really good." I put my forehead against his chest. I felt the rumble when he laughed a bit.

I raised my head so our noses were basically touching. His blue eyes were on my green ones, one of his hands was on my back, the other had now appeared on my neck. "Kiss me." I told him suddenly. He seemed shocked, but he came to his senses.

Our lips fit together like puzzle pieces. I know that sounds cliche, but it's true. He made me feel whole.

"Can I?" He spoke as we kissed. His one hand messed with the clasp of my bra. "Please." I replied. He unhooked it with one hand, groaning as my hand went to the buldge in his jeans.

"God I love you."