13|You like her huh

Chapter 13
"You like her huh"

STILL COLBY'S POV:

We spent the next 4 hours just talking before we decided it was time to wake up everyone.

"Wake up jackass." She threw a water bottle at Dylan who shrieked, jumping up, probably thinking a ghost just attacked him.

She went around hitting all her friends with pillows to wake them up. She's very violent.

"What the hell?" Matt had barley opened his eyes before Chris was jumping on top of him.

"Fucking children." Grayson scoffed, lightly shaking Elizabeth to wake her up.

"What time is it?" Sam pulled out his phone. "It's 9." I told him.

"Why the hell are you up before me?" He creased his eyebrows together. "We didn't sleep." Aurora answered for me, her friend snuck her a glance.

"Oh shut it." She shoved her friends head back jokingly.

"Did y'all bring any food?" Jake rubbed his eyes. "Yeah we forget some." Corey explained.

"Catch." Aurora grabbed something out of  a bag before tossing it to them. "BLUE DORITOS?" Their eyes widened. "Colby said they were your favorite." She shrugged as they nodded aggressively.

"I want some." Chris whined. "No." She glared at him. "What why? We brought like 10 bags of those fucking things."

"Ugh fine." She threw them at his head. "Asshole."

"What time are y'all leaving today?" Corey asked the other group of people.

"As soon as possible without Rory killing us." Aurora smiled sarcastically at Dylan. "I don't care, it's up to you dumbfucks." She shrugged.

"Are you sure you want to stay? It's really not a good idea Ror." Elizabeth asked her friend. "Eh I've done stupider." She smiled. "I want to stay, I'll be fine I promise." Elizabeth nodded hesitantly.

"Then can we get the fuck out of here?" Matt raised his eyebrows. "He's driving so it's up to him." The blonde girl nodded to Grayson. "I'm good to go now."

"Don't die please, I still need someone to make me breakfast." Chris hit Auroras shoulder lightly. "Yeah yeah."

"Be careful kid." Grayson ruffled her hair before she smacked his hand. "Call me whenever, and be careful." Her and Elizabeth made a pinky promise as they whispered god knows what.

"Fuck you." Chris saluted her jokingly. "Fuck you too dumbass." As she said goodbye to her friends, Jake, Corey, and Sam walked over to me.

"You like her huh?" Sam wiggled his eyebrows. "He's definitely in love." Corey nodded. "Like whipped fucking cream." Jake added.

"Shut your faces." I shook my head. "Mhm whatever." They said together.

"Love you idiots!" She called after her friends who replied, "Love you more bitch!"

"Alright, what do you guys wanna do first?" Sam asked as she came over. "We could probably film a little bit." I said as I watched Aurora grab her sweatshirt and pull it over her head.

Holy mother of fuck she's hot.

She had on a cropped red long sleeve, which she tucked her necklace into.

"Hey Aurora, have you ever done a Ouija Board?" Sam asked the girl. "Yeah a few times, and you can call me Rory, all my friends do." She smiled at all of us.

Sam smiled back at her. "We are not doing a Ouija board brother. I love you but not that much." Corey shook his head. "Oh come on, its not that bad." Jake shrugged.

"Yeah, plus we'll do it in the daytime so we have daylight and stuff." Sam explained. "Please brother." I asked. "Y'all can do it, but I'm not touching that shit."

"Wanna do it now?" Auro- Rory, asked us. "Yeah, let's do it."

"Where should we set it up at?" I looked around but my eyes just kept falling on her.

I have got to get over this.

"We can do it in the basement?" Jake asked jokingly, at least I think it was a joke.

"Fuck no bro. I just got chills." Corey looked down at his arm.

"You always get chills." Sam pointed out.

"We can do it by the upstairs staircase? Its in the middle of everything." She suggested. "Perfect." We all agreed.

"This is a bad idea." Corey muttered.

"You're probably right."