Twenty Three

Woosan was irritated.

He wasn't irritated at anyone or anything in particular, just the fact that his boyfriend had been ignoring him for the past week.

Don't get him wrong, he knew they boy was busy with studying for finals recently and still gave him hugs and kisses occasionally, but the blonde just wanted to spend time with him without all the notes, the text books, and the laptop keeping him occupied.

He had been studying a decent amount too, of course, but he was starting to feel cuddle deprived from all the times their hangouts turned into study dates! In fact, Minjae was really smart naturally, so he didn't really have to study at all to get a high test score!!

The boy frowned, pondering what to do as he ate his kimchi at the lunch table, watching Minjae going through his chemistry flash cards for the trillionth time this week. He probably had each term burned into his brain by now but always insists on continuing to look through them.

Even Taegyu had caught on to the boy's troubles, always seeing him pouting and watching his boyfriend helplessly, not wanting to disturb him. He even told Woosan he looked like a puppy who was not getting any attention from its owner.
He agreed when he thought about it, but what could he do? He never had the guts to say no to his sugar bear sweet pea~

Finally, the 5 minute bell rang and the boys cleaned their messes, getting up from the table to start heading for their classes. The couple bid Taegyu, Seungjin, and a couple other friends goodbye before Woosan hugged Minjae sweetly.

"Hyung, we have to go to class." Minjae said, smiling softly while hugging back.

Woosan hummed, nuzzling his face into his neck, breathing in his cherry blossom smell. "Mmm. I know, I just miss your touches~" he said softly, gently rubbing his back.

Minjae giggled softly and kissed his cheek. "You're so cute, Hyung, I'm gonna explode!" He said with a teasing tone, playing around a little.

The blonde smiled, lifting his head up so he could kiss his lover happily on the lips, who kissed back.

"Minnie, after school, can you come over? I really miss just hanging out with you, without all the studying."

Minjae looked at him for a bit. "Okay. I'll come over, but I really need to study for my finals, too, so-"

"Minnie!" He said, making the boy quiet down.

"Sorry, didn't mean to raise my voice. I just want it to be me and you, no studying for tonight. Just enjoying the night and relaxing."

Minjae nodded, sighing softly. "Okay, Woo. I'm sorry. I promise there will be no studying tonight when we go to your house." He said, gently caressing his cheek.

Woosan smiled happily.

"Promise?"

"Promise~" he said as they linked pinkies, pressing their thumbs together to seal it.

They both smiled and kissed each other one more time before saying bye and hurrying up to their classes since the bell was about to ring soon.

———

After school, Woosan drove the two to Minjae's house so he could change and get ready for a sleep over. He quickly grabbed some stuff and told his parents where he was going before leaving with Woosan to his own house.

Once they arrived, the couple grabbed their bags out of the car and went inside, being greeted with the smell of something delicious.

"Papa, I'm home, and I brought Minnie~" he said, walking into the kitchen with his boyfriend and hugging his father, who was cooking some stew.