Fifteen

Woosan hummed softly as he laid his head on his desk, playing with his pen as he watched the door.

Today is the day Minjae was supposed to come back to school after feeling better, but he wasn't here yet, which bummed him out a bit. This was the only class he had together with the younger, and he wanted to spend time with him as much as possible to make up for lost time.

As the blonde groaned for the nth time, he heard the door open, immediately looking up. However, it was just a few girls coming in.

Pouting, he laid his head back on the desk, still waiting hopefully until he heard a familiar voice.

"Ah, good morning, Leebin!"

The blonde looked up from his desk to see his best friend talking to Leebin. He just wanted him to come over and say hi to him and sit back down with him again.

Minjae eventually saw the boy and smiled softly at him. "I'll talk to you later, Lee." He said before walking over to Woosan and sitting down next to him.

Woosan smiled happily, hugging him tightly from the side, causing Minjae to giggle and look at him. "What are you doing, Woosannie?" He asked softly.

The older hummed and pinched his cheeks. "I missed you so so much, so I'm gonna take extra care of you today~" he said, sounding determined.

Minjae smiled as he looked at him, feeling happy, but also a bit flustered.

"Thank you."

Woosan shook his head, scooting his chair closer to the younger's. "Any time, Minnie~" he said before the teacher came in.

"Alright, everyone, I'm going to take attendance, then we will do partner work. You may pick your partners." The teacher said, starting to get attendance.

Woosan got excited, imediately turning to Minjae, about to ask Minjae to be his partner, when he saw Leebin stop in front of the younger.

"Hey, um, Minjae?" He asked, looking at him.

Said male looked up at him. "Yes?"

"Oh, uh, I just wanted to know if you wanted to be my partner."

Woosan frowned. He was gonna ask Minjae to be his partner! Who does he think he is???

"I'm sorry, Lee." The younger started, getting both boys attention.

"I'm gonna be working with Woosan today." He said, gesturing over to said male.

Leebin nodded slowly, rubbing his neck. "Oh, um, alright. That's fine, I'll ask my table mate." He said, quickly walking away.

Minjae raised a brow slightly before he was pulled into another hug. He looked over to a happy Woosan.

"Let's get to work, partner!"

Minjae couldn't help but smile and nod.

———

"No, Minnie, I insist, you can have my curry bowl~" he said, offering his lunch to the younger boy, who politely refused.

"Woosannie, I know you're trying to be nice, but you've already given me your rice, that's enough, okay?" He said, patting his head.

Woosan nodded, smiling wide, proceeding to try feeding the younger.

Meanwhile, across the table, Taegyu was scrunching his nose, disgusted. "Can you two not be all mushy and disgusting in front of my chicken salad??" he said, takin ga bite of said salad.

Upon not being answered, he rolled his eyes and got up, collecting his food.

The other two noticed and looked at him. "Gyu, where are you going?" Minjae asked, tilting his head slightly.