Eleven

Woosan quickly threw on his outfit after drying off from the shower, making sure he had all his things and his hair was fully dried.

He had been trying to talk to Minjae for the past week, only for him to ignore him or be turned away by Taegyu when he tried to get near Minjae to talk.

"Woo, are you ready to go, yet?" He heard Wooyoung shout from downstairs. They were going to the fair today with the other Chois and the Choi-Kang-Huenings for a family get-together kind of thing.

"I'm coming, Papa!" He said, grabbing his phone and running down the stairs to the front door, where he put his shoes on.

"I'm ready now." He said, following his parents outside to the car.

"I'm so excited, babe! We get to see baby Soojunnie!!" Wooyoung squealed excitedly as San started driving.

"I know, baby. I'm sure he'll be so adorable, just like when Minjae and Sooyeon were babies, too~" San replied. "Isn't that right, Woo?" He asked the boy in the back seat, who seems to have been stuck in his thoughts before snapping back to reality.

"Huh? Oh... yeah." He said, looking out the window.

San glanced back at him through the mirror with a slight frown. "You okay, bub? You've been more quiet than usual these past couple days. Is something the matter?"

Woosan hummed. "It's nothing, Appa. I've just been exhausted from soccer practice recently. Don't worry..." he said quietly, not saying anything after that.

His parents however, glanced at each other, concerned about their son. They didn't push him any further because they didn't want to ruin his mood by forcing him to talk.

———

Everyone parked as close to each other as they could despite the almost full parking lot, a con of coming to a fair on a Saturday.

Woosan got out of the car with his parents, looking around for the other families before he stopped at Soobin's car. He watched as Sooyeon climbed out of the back seat, Minjae following behind her.

He examined his nice, but simple outfit, that fit his style well, with his long, jet black hair being loosely kept down as his bangs fell neatly over his forehead.

Woosan would be lying if he said he didn't feel his heart jump a little bit, even more so when he met eyes with the younger. It didn't last long, though, seeing as those once shimmering eyes that now seemed to hold nothing but sadness, looked away from him as the younger walked away to his parents.

Woosan felt a pang in his heart, knowing the cause of the boy's sadness was himself. He couldn't dwell on his thoughts though, because he was pulled over to the others by his dad.

"Oh my goodness, Yeonjun, it's been so long!!" Wooyoung said, hugging said male tightly.

Yeonjun giggled softly, hugging back before going back to standing next to Soobin. "It really has! We should hang out next weekend together. Ooh! We could invite Kai, too for like a bottoms' night out~"

Wooyoung laughed a little before nodding. "That would be great! Speaking of Kai, looks like the others are here!" He said, waving to the three males that were approaching with the twins.

"Hey, guys! How have you all been?" Kai asked, hugging all four of the older males and the kids.

"Oh, me and Junnie have been great. The kids have been helping out with Soojun a lot, especially Minnie. He really loves his little brother~" he said, eyeing the boy who was currently playing with the baby in the stroller, with a smile.