Sixteen

"Minnie, come on, I really want to show you something~" Woosan said, pulling him down the path of the park.

The younger giggled softly as he followed the older. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" He said as he was lead somewhere.

Woosan ended up covering his eyes while they continued walking, making sure he didn't trip or bump into anything. Minjae was really confused, but let it happen.

"And, we're here! Open your eyes~" he said, uncovering them.

Minjae did just that and gasped when he saw a picnic set up with fairy lights. "Oh my gosh, Hyungie!! This is amazing!" He said, sitting down on the blanket, Woosan following shortly after with a smile.

"I'm glad you like it, Minnie." He said, getting food out of a bag he brought, setting it out so they could eat. "Let's dig in!" He said, and they started eating, talking amongst themselves about random nonsense.

"Hey, Minnie? Can I tell you something?" Woosan asked, putting his trash away.

Minjae nodded, as he was still chewing his food. "Mhmm~"

The older smiled softly as he looked up at him, humming.

"Well, I know we've been best friends for a while now, ever since we could remember, and I really really care about you. I know I messed up really bad, but I realized something while you were away." He said, holding the raven's hands gently.

Minjae tilted his head slightly. "What is it?"

Woosan sighed deeply before leaning closer, placing a peck on his cheek, a blush on his face.

"I love you, Minnie, And not just as a best friend!" He said shyly. "I always feel happy when you are around, and safe. You make me a better person in general and I couldn't be more thankful for that. I just wanted you to know how I felt before it's too late." He said, looking away from him.

After a bit of quiet, he heard sniffles. Panicking, he turned around, afraid that what he said made his best friend sad.

"Minnie? Why are you crying? What's wrong??" He said, gently wiping his tears away.

Minjae shook his head and smiled softly, tears still coming out.

"Hyung, you made me so happy. I feel the same way about you!" He said, giggling softly while he looked up at him.

Woosan gasped in shock, he never thought the younger would reciprocate his feelings for him at all. He hugged the boy happily before pulling away and moving hair out of his face.

"Minnie, will you make me the happiest person ever and be my boyfriend?"

Minjae blushed softly, nodding before burying his face in the older's chest. "Yes, I will!"

Woosan chuckled softly and rubbed his back gently for a while.

They pulled away after a bit and stared into each other's eyes, slowly leaning closer before they heard a voice in the distance.

"...ie..."

"....nnie?..."

"MINJAE!!!"

The raven squealed as he jumped, looking around back and forth before his eyes landed on his sister, who was staring at him with a raised brow and crossed arms.

That's when he realized he was still in his dad's car.

"Oppa, we're here now." She said, pointing out the window to the grocery store, where they all were going to for family bonding time and to get some food for dinner and other things. He definitely fell asleep.