Five

Minjae waited at the gate at the front of the school, looking around for his best friend.

He yelped when he felt someone pick him up from behind. "Yah! Put me down!" He giggled as the male set him back down. "Hi, Woo" he said, hugging the older.

"Hey~" Woosan said, hugging back. "Are you excited? I'm taking you to the arcade today!"

Minjae smiled and nodded. "I can't wait!" He said.

"Then let's go." Woosan said, grabbing his hand. They were about to start walking, but of course Mother Nature had to ruin everything.

"Woosannnnn!!"

Josie came up to the pair and looked down at their hands before looking at Woosan. "I thought you were gonna come with me and Aerin to the movies today?" She said, not looking at Minjae, who was very annoyed with her presence.

Woosan hummed. "I told you I wasn't going. I don't really like romance movies, remember?" He said softly, reminding her.

Josie rolled her eyes. "It'll be fine! Let's go, we can still get you a ticket!" She said, grabbing his hands and dragging him away, despite his protests.

That was it, Minjae had had enough.

He caught up to them and ripped their hands apart and glared at Josie, who looked at him, offended.

"He said he doesn't want to go, and if you would actually pay attention to him, he doesn't like romance, he likes horror and comedy." He said with a grumble.

Josie scoffed and He glared at her one last time before grabbing Woosan's hand and dragging him away from the stunned girl.

Woosan watched as the younger angrily dragged him away. He laughed softly before following at a similar pace.

They eventually arrived at the arcade and stood outside for a bit. Minjae sighed softly, scratching the back of his neck. "Sorry, Hyung, if I pulled too hard. I wasn't going to let her take you away again. I've missed hanging out with you a lot."

Woosan shook his head and smiled softly. "It's okay, Minnie, I'm fine." He said, grabbing his hand. "Let's go play!" He said, dragging him into the arcade.

Woosan ended up buying gaming cards for both of them, and they walked around for a bit to see what they wanted to play.

They played a few shooting games and DDR, Minjae losing horribly since he didn't really do sporty activities that required that amount of stamina. Woosan, on the other hand, was on the soccer team, so he was always testing his stamina.

"Oh my god. I.... am never doing that again!" The younger whined, catching his breath as he held onto Woosan's shoulder, while he laughed at the younger's misery.

"You'll be just fine, Minnie~" the older said, pulling him away from the game to go somewhere else.

They walked a bit more until Minjae set his eyes upon a certain new claw machine. He gasped, running over to it and dragging Woosan along with him. "Woo!!! Can you believe it!??!???? It's SKZoo plushies!!!" He said, his eyes sparkling as he looked at them all.

Woosan smiled. "Do you wanna play it?" He asked, loving the sight of him being all happy.

The younger nodded and swiped his game card. He moved the joystick around carefully, lining it up and dropping the claw. It picked up a puppy plush before dropping it right back down.

"Noooooo!!!!" The boy pouted looking at Woosan with his baby doll eyes. "I need them for my collection." He said sadly, trying again.

He tried a few more times and Woosan couldn't help but smile at his cute reactions when it kept falling.

"Let me try, Minnie." He said, trying out the machine. He eventually got one of each plushie, the claw only dropping them back a few times, it was all worth the time and credits spent because Minjae's happy face was just the cutest.

"Thank you so much, Woo!!!! You're the best, he said, carrying all 8 of his new SKZoo plushies in a bag.

Woosan gently ruffled his hair. "Don't mention it, Minnie~" he said softly, grabbing one of his hands. "Let's go get food~" he said, dragging the happy boy to the concessions stand.

They ate some food and ended up playing more games for a while, getting prizes from the prize center before they left the arcade.

"Bye, Woosannie. I'll see you tomorrow!" Minjae said with a smile, waving goodbye as the older went the opposite direction.

"Bye, Minnie!" He waved back before he was out of sight.

Minjae hummed as he walked along the sidewalk, carrying his bags as he giggled the whole way, thinking about their time together today.

He turned the corner and froze, immediately hiding back behind the wall. He couldn't believe his eyes what he was seeing. He slowly grabbed his phone, leaning back over and snapping a few pictures before hiding again.

He looked down at the pictures he just took. They were very clear and Minjae felt a not so good feeling in his stomach.

He had just witnessed a certain girl and guy kissing and being touchy all over. That itself wasn't really a problem.

The problem was that it just so happened to be Woosan's girlfriend and one of his good friends that were doing the kissing.

"Is someone there??" He heard from behind the corner.

Panicking, he ran away from there, clutching his things as he ran as fast as he could back home, slamming the door shut behind him as he caught his breath.

He took a moment to process everything before he looked back down at the pictures. Woosan would not be very happy about this, he knew that for sure.

He quickly ran upstairs, putting his stuff down before grabbing his phone.

[🥰 나의 Woosannie 🥰]

'Meet me behind the building after school'
'I have something important to tell you'

———————————————————————

Ooooohhhh Things are starting to get interesting now 👀👀👀