𝟺𝟽 - 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

✨🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔✨

"Where did you go?" Leah asked when she found Adeline at the cliff edge. Adeline looked around for Victoria and found that she had vanished. Adeline looked at Leah.

"Uhm I got lost searching for flowers." She held up the flowers in explanation.

"That makes a lot of sense," Leah said.

The trio made their way back to La Push stopping at the beach so they could have a rock skipping competition. Seth ended up winning by a landslide.

✨🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔✨

January

"Hey, Jess?" Bella said while at the lunch table— much to almost everyone's dismay— Jessica's head perked up at the mention of her name. Bella continued, "I need to get Charlie off my back, so... Do you want to go to the movies?"

"Uhm. Sure," Jessica answered hesitantly.

Adeline scoffed loudly, "Bella's getting out of her zombie state? Let me guess you're going to go see a zombie movie."

"Well, I uh... yeah. Romance for me is dead," Bella quietly defended.

"Just like those zombies," Mike added. Adeline gave him a small smile to show that his joke was appreciated.

✨🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔✨

Jessica sat down at the lunch table in a huff. Bella had gone to sit at the Cullen's empty table so she didn't hear.

"What's your problem?" Lauren asked.

"Bella is freaking insane! She jumped on the back of a random loser's motorcycle and I was afraid I was going to end up in an FBI interrogation room like a lame TV show."

"That's rough," someone said.

"Well good thing you didn't. That would've been hard to explain to Chief Swan."

✨🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔✨

"Come to La Push with me," Bella pleaded.

"No, why?" Adeline asked with annoyance dripping in her tone.

"Because Charlie is threatening to send me home to Renee."

"I don't see how that's my issue."

"I'm sure Seth and Leah would want to see you."

"Maybe, but I can always talk to them on my own time."

"Why won't you come with me?"

"Because I don't like you nor do I want to hang out with you Bella."

"Fine be that way," Bella said giving up and trotting over to her truck. She got in and drove away.

"Victoria, " Adeline whispered annoyance still dripping in her tone, "If can hear me please do something to scare Bella almost to death. If you do it I'll join you and your coven."

Unbenoentst to Adeline Victoria was sitting in the treetops not too far from her and she heard everything.

Adeline might come to regret those words, but in the meantime, she'd enjoy the small hope that the Cullens would fully rejoin in Forks one day.