3 - 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

✨🌧💐🍎💐🌳✨

"I'm scared. " Saige said while hugging her torso trying to comfort herself.

"Saige, why are you scared? You're a cute girl, you're bubbly, energetic, friendly, and sweet. You have absolutely nothing to worry about" Adeline said comforting her sister.

"Thanks, Addie, but what if kids are mean to me? What if we don't see each other at lunch? What if I don't make any friends? What if-"

"Saige!" Adeline snapped, breaking her sister out of her spiraling, making Saige look at her, "Did you hear nothing from the pep talk I gave you this morning in your room and just now? You will be just fine. You, dear sister, are amazing and if we don't see each other then oh well. Now if we have the same lunch and any classes together then that's amazing, but I will not let you freak yourself out. Do you hear me? "

Saige took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves. "Okay! I won't freak myself out! " She said with determination.

"Good, now get your things. We have to go to the office and collect our schedules and books," Adeline said while parking the car and grabbing her bag.

The sisters walked out of the car and met by the trunk of the car. Adeline looked at Saige who still had a look of worry on her face.

"Saige." She said seriously, "If you don't quit freaking yourself out, I will not hesitate to put you in the trunk" she continued jokingly.

Saige looked up at her and shoved her lightly. Adeline smiled at her sister and hooked her arms with her as they walked across the parking lot ignoring all the eyes on them. Adeline was used to the attention and Saige was used to all eyes being on Adeline and didn't mind it. She's always looked up to Adeline so it was understandable that she was so popular. The pair walked up to the front building of the school.

They walked into the main office and saw a woman who appeared to be in her mid-60s. The woman looked up at the sisters and smiled sweetly, "You must be the Sinclair sisters, is that correct?"

Adeline smiled back at the woman, "Yes ma'am that's correct"

"Can I have your name dear?"

"Adeline Sinclair"

"Okay Adeline here is your schedule, textbooks, and locker," the old woman said handing the textbooks and paper with her schedule and locker number. Adeline took the paper and textbooks. She looked to Saige and nodded her head in the direction of the woman then said to her "Saige I'm gonna go wait by the door"

Saige nodded and walked towards the woman and repeated the simple process her older sister went through. Saige went up to her sister and since she had fewer textbooks she opened the door for the two of them only to be greeted by an eager boy. The boy appeared to be around 17, he was nothing more than the average teenage guy, ache problems, awkward, kinda tall, and a bit loserish "You're Adeline and Saige Sinclair! The new girls,"

"Yes, we are!" Saige spoke with a smile on her face, while Adeline cringed internally.

How do they know who I am? Did my Seattle reputation end up over here? How would that happen? Forks is such a small town there's no way they know about me and my reputation already!

Saige sensed her sister's worry and turned to her and said in the same tone she used on her earlier "Adeline if you don't stop I will not hesitate to stuff in the trunk like you threaten to do to me"

Adeline got pulled out of her thoughts and quickly responded with fake hurt "Oh how dare you use my own words against me! " The girls laughed and looked back at the boy in front of them.