14 - 𝙻𝚊 𝙿𝚞𝚜𝚑

✨🌧💐🍎💐🌳✨

A/N: Do you like the photo? I took it myself when I went to Cannon Beach (La push). 

Adeline looked in between the flowers and her hands, trying to figure out what to do about her powers. She was pulled from staring and wondering when she got a call. She grabbed her phone from her purse to see who had called her, it was Angela. She pressed answer and held the phone up to her ear.

Hey Addie, I'm here with Eric, Mike, Sophie, and Kailey. They want to know if you want to go to La Push with us, would you be interested?

"Yeah but first I have a few questions. When would we go, how many are going, and would we go separately or together?"

We'd probably take 2 cars, but we were planning on going tomorrow, Bella might join us too, and we invited Saige but never got a sure answer, could you ask Saige again for us?

"That sounds like fun! I'll stop by the store on my way over there so I can get some snacks for all of us so I might be a bit late. And I'll ask Saige again for you"

Awesome! We'll meet at Mike's parents' shop at 10 am. I'll send you the address, see you tomorrow!

"Okay, bye Ange!' Adeline said excitedly. Angela said goodbye and hung up. Adeline walked up the stairs and headed towards Saige's room to tell her about the La Push plan. "Saigey!" Adeline announced as she opened the door and walked through. Saige was sitting on her bed reading, she looked up from her book a little annoyed.

"Addie! It was just getting good! The main character finally found out about vampires!" Saige complained. Adeline chuckled.

"What book are you reading? I might have to steal it, we both know I'm a sucker for a good vampire romance book," She asked, Saige flipped to the cover, her thumb marking the page she was on. Adeline nodded having already read the book. "That ones pretty good."

"It really is. So why are you here?"

"Angela, Mike, Eric, Sophie, and Kaylie want to see if I want to go to La Push with them. Angela said that they invited you but they never got a sure answer. Do you wanna come with me?" Adeline asked, Saige was interested and she was nodding excitedly.

"Yeah, that sounds fun. I remember Mike saying it would be a sunny Sunday and Eric trying to convince me to go with them by saying 'La Push baby, it's La Push' so I told him that I would go just so would stop saying that. But I guess they didn't hear me because Jessica spoke over me"

"Well, Jessica's a bitch. We're meeting the group at the Newton's Olympic Outfitters shop. It'll be an all-day thing, so maybe bring a change of clothes. Just in case I shove you into the sand." Saige nodded in agreement then turned her attention back to her book. Adeline took that as her cue to leave Saige's room.

Adeline returned to her room and fell dramatically onto her bed, sighing as she did. She pulled her phone out of her purse and checked to see if there were any messages. There was one, from Jasper. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw his name and the message that followed.

Jasper Hale

I had a wonderful time darling. By the way, Rosalie might pester you for details on Monday.

Adeline

I had a wonderful time too sir Hale. I figured Rosalie would ask about it so I'll be sure to make it nice and juicy for her.

Adeline packed a drawstring bag for tomorrow at La Push. She packed a book, a change of clothes, and other necessities. The rest of her afternoon and evening was spent doing whatever she wanted, and maybe texting Jasper.