11 - 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎

✨🌧💐🍎💐🌳✨

Adeline walked into the cafeteria with Saige, Jasper had left a bit before the bell rang to talk to his siblings about something important. Saige and Adeline were in the lunch line Adeline had looked at the Cullen table to see Jasper not there. It confused her, he was in class earlier why wouldn't he be there? "Addie!" Saige said, finally breaking Adeline out of her daze.

"Hm?" she hummed in confusion.

"Are you gonna get anything?" Saige asked, Adeline, looked at the options and grabbed a soda, paid, and went to sit down at her usual table. The rest of her table mates sat down as well, unfortunately, Adeline got stuck sitting next to Jessica.

"Jasper Hale is staring at you," Jessica whispered to Adeline. Adeline turned around to see Jasper sitting alone at the table they sat at earlier this week. Jasper smiled at Adeline and motioned with his index finger for Adeline to join him. She smiled at him and turned back to her table mates. "We'll later losers, I'm being summoned," She said grabbing her stuff and walking over to him. She got to the table and sat down smiling at him, "Hello Jasper,"

"Hello Adeline," he said smiling softly back at her.

"What's this about? Asking me on another date?" She teased lightly.

He chuckled "No, but I did want to talk about details of the date."

Adeline looked at him, and she decided to continue her teasing, "Did you read my section in the school paper? With the coffee date and the park?"

"I did," he paused trying to gauge her reaction. Adeline's face turned a light pink color. "I can pick you up at 9:15 Saturday morning, I know this nice cafe we could go to that has some splendid coffee" he offered, Adeline looked up at him with a gentle smile on her lips,

"That would be lovely," she said, the gentle smile on her lips turning into a much wider one. She turned to look back at her friends who were watching to see what would happen. Bella Swan was staring at her and Jasper together seething with jealousy. Mike, Tyler, and Eric were a little jealous of how easily Jasper could speak to her. Adeline came up with an idea, "Do you want to do something that would make the whole cafeteria burst with gossip?" she said with an evil smirk gracing her beautiful lips. Jasper raised an eyebrow at what she had planned but curiosity got the best of him.

"What's your plan?" he asked, Adeline turned back to make eye contact with him, noticing how his eyes have gotten darker in color since the field trip.

"We look deep into each other's eyes still talking about whatever, then after a minute or so I'm going to get up first and return to my table, collecting Saige and I will make my way out into the hallway." Adeline started saying, that evil-playful grin still on her face. "You, sir Jasper," she said taking her index finger and poking his chest playfully, "Can do one of two things. You could go back to your sibling's table and act as if nothing happened, or you could wait a little bit and then come out into the hallway with me and Saige. It's up to you. But either way, the scene will create questions, gossip, and some mystery among the students. Are you in?" she explained the plan leaning in closer to Jasper. Jasper was impressed with the master plan.

"I'm in," he said looking into her eyes, he hadn't noticed how pretty her eyes were, they were a nice brown color and around her pupils, it was a forest green color. It made him wonder if they were turning green because of what happened with the rose. "Your eyes are gorgeous," he complimented almost whispering the words.

"Yours are pretty too, almost as pretty as you," she said half teasing, half telling the truth.

Slowly Jasper moved his right hand from the table to Adeline's face, gently brushing away a piece of hair off her angelic face. His hand lingered on her warm cheek as the flow of blood made it to her cheeks making her cheeks warm even more. The two were enjoying one another presence but they couldn't ruin the plan.