5 - 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕

✨🌧💐🍎💐🌳✨

A few weeks had passed since Adeline and Saige had made their grand entrance into Forks high school. Things were calm, the Sinclair sisters had gotten into a good routine at school, and their feature in the school paper became popular enough that the school worked with the town newspaper to get their feature in the town paper. Adeline had become friendly with Rosalie and Jasper, they talked often in class when they had the chance. There had been news that the chief of police's daughter; Isabella Swan was coming back home to Forks. Like they were with Adeline and Saige's arrival the student body was very excited for another new student.

Adeline awoke like she normally did, shutting her phone alarm off and lying in bed debating whether or not she should get up. The promise of coffee or Saige bursting through her door usually worked to get Adeline out of bed. Today was extra exciting because Isabella Swan was to be making her grand arrival today at school. Adeline went downstairs to make her coffee and grab a granola bar before trudging back up the stairs to start her day.

Over many years Adeline had her morning routine down to an art. She would wake up at 7 am, lay in bed for a few minutes then eventually get up to get her coffee and granola bar to enjoy while she did her makeup and skincare, she would then get dressed and go to her desk and watch a morning meditation or TV show until Sage came and got her so they go to school.

When Adeline sat down at her vanity she got a notification on her phone, her phone was still laying on her bed so got up to grab it. When she saw the message her heart dropped.

Backstabbing Bitch

Hey Addie! I miss you bestie! Just wanted you to know, that my reign as queen is going a lot better than your pathetic reign. Too bad someone took your place because you dared to go against the true queen. Hope you're having fun in Spoons. Or was it Knives?

Adeline was angry, almost infuriated at how she could just text her about how great her new life as the school's pathetic queen is going. How could she text Adeline like she never did anything to her? Enraged Adeline threw her phone on the bed and shouted frustratedly, she walked over to Buttons who was staring at her with concern, Adeline scooped up the cat and started cuddling and petting it letting a few tears escape onto Buttons's fur. Buttons always made her feel better, she gave Buttons a kiss on both cheeks and her forehead setting the cat down Adeline went to wipe her cheeks from the tears that fell. In doing so she forgot she had some loose cat hair on her hand so when she wiped her tears she got cat hair up her nose and in her mouth. She coughed and spat slightly trying to get the cat hair out of her mouth and wiped her nose and snuffled. The cat hair eventually made its way out, thankfully.

Adeline tried her best to continue the rest of her morning as of nothing happened but she definitely put on the waterproof mascara today, just in case. She finished her makeup, crying, and skincare and picked out her outfit. Today she went for a pastel green sweater top, jeans, and some white shoes. She decided to put her hair in braids which happened to match Saige. The pair met downstairs and then headed out on their journey.

 The pair met downstairs and then headed out on their journey