"He left me for YOUR DAUGHTER!." She said upset. "So how does it matter what happens to me..."

Angel punched the wall next to her. "He just wanted a taste of something new.. it wouldn't be the first time now would it.. first my wife.. now my daughter.. seems like no female in my family is safe from Keegan's dick!.." he paused. "Get in the car Charisma.."

She looked around at his men. She saw a space to run and she did. Angel and his men gave chase.
"Don't be stupid Charisma.." he shouted. "I don't want to hurt you...

She could feel her adrenaline pumping. Angel was a renowned drug lord, a mafia leader in his own right. Charisma had known that Angel had what it took to take Keegan out whenever he wanted, so she had always hoped that they would remain close allies.

Charisma ran until she was out of breath. She stopped and clutched her chest trying to calm herself. She had to admit she did fear Angel, as did most.

She got out to the main road. She could hear a car coming up behind her and then gunshots that skimmed past her, she went to the ground. Angel caught her up. "Please Angel... please.....

————

"... you've barely said two words to me.." Gina said as she sat next to Keegan on the couch and she put her legs in his lap.

" Gina said as she sat next to Keegan on the couch and she put her legs in his lap

"Did you find baby daddy?." He said in a sarcastic tone.

"He's out of town.. but I'll speak to him when he gets back.." she moved up and sat herself in Keegan's lap. "Baby please speak to me... you're so mysterious all the time..."

"Let me see I've got a business to run which requires me to be 100 percent on the ball... I've shattered my wife and family's hearts... I'm going to need to handle the damage with yo daddy and I think you're one of the biggest players that I've ever met..."

Gina jumped up off of the sofa and stared at him. "What the hell are you talking about?."

"You ain't nothing but a scorned angry lil girl wanting to get yo own back on yo dad for taking up with my daughter..."

"Yes it hurt me but that was not why I wanted to be with you.." she said. "You were at a low point remember.. your bitch of a wife left you to stay in Nicaragua... she didn't give a fuck about your feelings..."

"You're never gonna find yo baby daddy Gina!..

"What?." She said looking at him. "And how the fuck would you know.. you don't even know him...

"Yeah I do.. Enzo Taylor will never be gracing this gods good earth again..

"How do you know Enzo...

"Wow! Yo daddy really did keep you in the dark about who was who in this game.."

She shoved him. "I asked you a fucking question!.. how do you know Enzo...

Keegan stood up. "He's my brother... correction was my brother... what he did to my lil girl was fucking another level disguising...his own niece...."

"Keegan I don't know what you're saying to me right now..."

"He's dead Gina... yo baby daddy is dead...."

———-

Angel walked up to Charisma. "You should never have taken him back time after time you know..."

"Angel please

"Angel please... Let me go.. you can do what the hell you want to do to him..

"BUT.. He never learns.. so that means that I have to make him understand this time... and you can't think very highly of yo self Charisma... I mean how many more times are you going to take him back after he does the dirty on you?.." he said to her sitting next to her and spinning the barrel of his gun.

"So you're gonna kill me?.. your own girls mama.. because of him!.." she said watching the gun intently.

"I didn't say I was gonna kill you... I just need to lure his ass out.." he told her. "You know there was a time when I would have taken you for my wife.. you were always too good for him... and he knew it... you are mafia royalty you deserve to be where you are, he doesn't.. and I knew that he wouldn't be able to handle you... and that he would be yo ultimate downfall..."
Charisma stayed quiet.
"Look how he has just thrown you to the side so he could screw my lil girl.."

"She's not a lil girl anymore though is she.. she's a woman now... and she set her sights on him...

"You're a businesswoman Charisma.. you know the rules of the game.. I'm taking him down.. and you're going to help me." He tossed her her cellphone that he had taken from her when they had chased her down and caught up with her. "Call him... and then I want you to pass the phone to me....

TBC