(Not excused, you called me a monkey? I'll tell your father and your mother too, then you'll see, just because you're older than me means you'll say anything?)

"Ariha."

"Abhi ammi se bol kar aate hain ki koi handsome bandar dhoonde humaare liye, hume aapse nikkah nahi karna." She said loudly, walking inside the house, wearing the sunglasses she stole a while ago.

(I'll go and ask Ammi ro find a handsome monkey for me, I don't want to marry you!)

"Arihaaa." He followed her inside.

He was following her but she suddenly stopped, turning around at the same time he bumped into her, sending her flying to the floor.

"Aah, ammi." She cried.

"I'm so sorry." He offered her his hand to help her up but she ignored it, standing up by herself and turning to the other side again, "Wait a minute, turn back around." He said, noticing something different on her face.

"Nahi mudenge." She closed her eyes, rooting to her place. (No)

"Are those my sunglasses Ariha?" He asked.

"Nahi, humare hain." She shook her head. (Nope, they're mine)

"Ariha, you could've asked me for them, you know stealing is not a-"

"La la la, hume sunai nahi de raha." She closed her ears with her fingers. (La la la, I can't hear you)

Spotting her cat at a distance, she ran away from there, showing him her new sunglasses.

Zaviyar on the other hand walked to Ayaan's room, knocking twice before entering.

"You know you don't have to knock Zee- Bhaijaan?" Ayaan, who was typing something on his laptop looked up at him, not hearing the sounds of the loud anklets Zara always wore.

"How old are you Ayaan?" Zaviyar asked, sitting on a  chair.

"Twenty-seven?" He frowned in confusion.

"And Ariha?"

"Twenty-one."

"Exactly. You're the eldest after me, you're supposed to look after your sisters, not leave them in trouble." He said disappointedly.

"Bhai-"

"We all know Ariha is pampered alot...by everyone, just because she easily gets manipulated, doesn't mean you'll forget your limits. You know her, she could've attempted to jump down the tree if no one helped and she could've hurt herself by doing so, her arms are already filled with scratches, I have no problem with everyone playing around but one of you has to be the mature person and think before your actions. I expected better from you." He stood up to leave.

"Bhaijaan, maaf kar dein, aage se nahi hoga." Ayaan stopped him, feeling bad for leaving her out there without thinking. (Bhaijaan, forgive me, it won't happen again.)

"Apologise to her, not me."

"Usko zyada lagi kya?" He asked. (Is she hurt badly?)

Zaviyar shook his head in no, leaving from there.

He was walking to his room when his mother suddenly stepped infront of him.

"Kabse baat karne ko dhoond rahi hoon, kahan chala gaye the?" She asked, pushing him to his room, and making him sit on the bed. (I'm trying to find you for so long, where were you?)

"Ammi woh-"

"Wo baad me, is it a yes or no?" She asked impatiently. It had been three days since she talked to him about his marriage with Ariha and he has been avoiding her since then. (Later)

"Ammi." He sighed tiredly, "Let's say I agreed, will chachu agree? She's very young than me and-"

"And? It's common to have age gaps, almost half of the married people have age gaps, log to har baat pe kuch kahenge, what if Ariha was older than you? Baatein toh tab bhi banti na? Ya fir agar-"

(People have a habit of having an opinion on everything, what if Ariha was older than you? Do you think people wouldn't say anything? Or if-)

"I get it."

"Toh fir? Marzi hai tumhari? Kar doon haan? Aiza will tell Ali bhaijaan, we already talked beforehand Zavi, you know I won't hurt my Chaand." She caressed his hair softly.
(Then? It's a yes? Should I tell them? Aiza will tell Ali bhaijaan, we already talked beforehand Zavi, you know I won't hurt my Chaand)

"Can I talk to Ariha?" He asked.

"Nahi! Tumne baat kari nahi aur usne naa karni hai, kitni baar sikhana padega ki araam se baat karte hain lekin janaab ka angry young man wala attitude hi nahi jaane ko taiyaar, biwi se pyaar se baat karte hain, pata hai na? Tumhe aise ghoor kar use dekhna hai aur usne 'naa' ki ratt laga leni hai." She shook her head in no.

(No! If you went to talk to her then she'll surely say no, how many times I've taught you to speak nicely but no, this angry young man attitude is just always there! You've to talk to your wife with love, you know that right? You'll glare at her and she'll keep saying 'no' like a broken record.)

"Ammi-"

"Nahi."

"Sun toh lein, I just want to know if she really wants to get married or if it's just one of her moods, I don't think I can handle last-minute rejections." He told her his concerns.
(Atleast listen to me..)

"She always wanted to get married early, tum nahi karoge to koi aur rishta aa jaana hai, you want to talk to her? Go ahead." Ayat shrugged, leaving the room.
(She always wanted to get married early, if you won't marry her then someone else will, you want to talk to her? Go ahead.)

He watched her leave, laying on the bed tiredly.

+++