🌸Chapter 10: The Truculent Triptych Cleanses the Natatorium [Part Two]🌺

Start from the beginning

Another canon chapter where nothing happened. Nagatoro wants Naoto to suggest a "special move" for her to try in judo? Maybe she should just pee herself when someone is trying to subdue her. That'll get some attention. Or she could bite off a chunk of Orihara's ear. If she wants to win, she's going to have to fight dirty, but then it wouldn't really count as a win, would it? I still think she'll resort to something not allowed.

Rick and Morty > Nagatoro.

...

Please look at the Q&A section I set up at the end of the chapter. Ask us anything and we'll add another section in the next chapter. I would be happy if you ask questions.

Please enjoy what I wrote.

----------

Thursday, July 26, 2018

While two shirts, draped over the fence to dry in the sun, flapped about in the breeze, Naoto Hachioji, Sakura Inori, and Hana Sunomiya sat down to lunch, having finished the second run-through in cleaning the school's pool.

Sitting on either side, Naoto and Hana watched Sakura open her basket.

Naoto was ecstatic that Sakura had brought lunch for themselves and Hana.

Sakura bringing lunch sure beat the Hell out of running to the convenience store~!

He almost didn't care what she was feeding him, so long as it was real food.

Instant cup noodles didn't cut it...

He wasn't disappointed.

Sakura let out the contents of the basket on the little blanket they shared, under the sunshade.

Setting the basket's innards straight, she said, "We've got a dozen PB&J sandwiches, put together this morning, some fresh cut veggies, a big bag of potato chips, and Mandarin orange cups for dessert~."

Each took up a bottle of Aquarius, and they were ready to eat.

"Thanks for the food!" the three students recited.

Wow, was Naoto ever hungry!

And was he ever happy to have another meal like this with his kohai!

It brought back some good memories, not that it had been long since the three of them had sat down to lunch together...

He and Sakura were both eager to hear about Hana's adventures in Tokyo, but Hana seemed more interested in what she'd missed back in Hayama, not that many things had happened.

And it wasn't like Naoto would tell either of the girls the details of Gamo-chan's woes... or Nagatoro's failures...

But there was plenty to talk about as they dug in.

"I'm happy that Gamo-neechan's karaoke party went so well," Hana delighted, preparing to take a bite of sandwich. "Thanks again for the video of her singing, Hachioji-senpai."

"You're welcome, Sunomiya." Naoto was already on his second sandwich and halfway through his sports drink. "That... was pretty special, seeing that~."

Sakura pulled her face from her fruit cup, having dessert first. "'Gamo-neechan'...? What...?"

'Right, Sakura-san hadn't been there...' Naoto had heard the new nickname enough times that it didn't throw him off, but he figured it was the first time that Sakura had heard it.