the calm before the storm

Start from the beginning

"what about me el" estella asked faking she was sad. Ellie didn't hesitate and gave her big sister a hug.

"MOMMA ella's here and her friends" ellie screamed. Ella was another nickname estella had but not many people used it.

"ella?" jack asked

"nickname most don't use it" She says as jack simply nods.

All now standing in the kitchen blake comes running down the stairs. Once estella sees her she runs to stairs to greet her mom. The two embrace eachother in a long tight hug.

"awe sweetie i've missed you" blake says pulling away

"i missed you more" stella says as her and her mom walk hand in hand over towards the rest of them. Jack walks up to greet her mom. They exchange a quick hug along with a brief conversation. Blake sees ivy immediately giving her a huge hug. Blake sees ty giving ivy a look,

"now who might this be ivy. You seem all giggly"

"haha mrs livley this ty he plays with jack"

"hi ty! I'm blake just call me blake i hate that mrs stuff ivy knows that but she refuses to listen." She says sticking her hand out to shake his.

"Hi blake nice to meet, thank you so much for letting us stay here"

"oh yeah no problem. Ryan shoukd be home soon he was getting erika from a friends."

__________________________________

The group has a brief conversation before erika and ryan walk in. They all greet them. Ty was almost star struck when he saw ryan. The group has a more conversations but eventually they each go to there room to unpack. Estella was laying her pajamas out whne jack came behind her putting his arms around her waist.

"hi" stella whispers turning around

"hi" jack says
"why are we wisperibg"

"because it's fun" she says still whispering. Jack smiles before leaning in. The two share a intimate kiss before they hear a knock at the door. Breaking apart kiss but still jacks arms around her waist.

"come in" estella says

"hey! I'm sorry jack but i need to steal your girl for just a little bit" Her mom says while Erika is close behind as well.

"hmmm i guess that will work" jack says sarcastically

"where are we going?" stella asks

"you'll see be downstairs in 5" blake say as she shuts the door.

Estella turns back around pecking jacks lips before putting perfume on.

"i'll be back soon don't miss me to much Hughes"

"oh i won't. Your dad and i will play some video games" Jack says half jokingly.

__________________________________

Estella gives jack one more kiss then exits toward down stairs. Once she's down there estella, Erika, and her mom get in their car. The whole way Erika and her mom are acting strange. A few minutes in they pull up to this old spot the three use to go all the time whenever something big happening even if it was sad or good. Estella hadn't been since she lived there. The spot over looked all of Malibu, It was always her favorite place. A huge smile is now on estella's face.

"oh my gosh! I haven't been here in so long"

"i knew you would like it" blake says as they all get out of the car.

Her mom opens the trunk that was facing Malibu as the sun was setting. Erika layed a blanket down in the car. All three now sitting in the trunk enjoying the view. The three were having a few conversations before blake pulled out a gift bag.

"what is this?" Stella questioned as her mom gave her the present.

"just open it stella!!" Erika said

Estella removed the tissue paper revealing a little teal box. She looked up at her mom and sister with a huge smile.

"open the box stel" her mom said

Estella nodded opening it up to reveal a necklace. It was a tiffany's heart necklace with a little key but instead of it saying "please return to tiffany & co" it read the lively girls. A huge huge smile on estella's face now. Erika and her mom then showed her there matching necklaces.

"awwwww this is so so cute guys. Thank you so much."

"your welcome honey! We're really really proud of you and everything you've overcome. your very own premiere is tomorrow!!" Blake said excitedly.

"thank you guys really, means a lot" Stella said.

__________________________________

After the three had few more conversations before packing up and leaving. Once they arrived home they couldn't find anyone so decided to go into the back. They found a fire with her dad, ellie, everleigh, jack, ivy, and ty around a fire. All of them were talking and laughing. Stella was extremely happy jack and her dad got along so well. Estella and her mom decided to sneak up on them, Jack flinched but Ellie and ivy screamed so loud everyone was dying of laughter. Estella took a seat on jacks lap giving his a kiss.

"miss me?" jack asked

"oh shut up" she said giggling

The rest of the night was filled with plenty of laughter and talking around the fire pit. Eventually everyone went to bed ready for estella's big day tomorrow!

__________________________________

For some reason i'm in love this!!! Hope you guys liked it as well!! also i have like state testing Monday and Tuesday so i'm gonna do my best to update but if i don't that's why! I also leave for spring break on Friday i will do my best update then as well! love you guys!!

Also any taylor fans I'm so upset she preformed death by a thousand cuts and clean last night!!