-36-

The atmosphere in the van was tense

The atmosphere in the van was tense. Jeno was holding you in his arms and was trying his best to stop more blood from flowing from the gun wound.

Jeno could swear the time spent in the van was the most painful time he had spend in his entire life. How much more time it will take to reach there ?? Jeno asked in a shaky voice. We are just about to enter the mansion gates. Hendrey replied.

Everyone quickly got down the van and helped Jeno and you out towards the mansion. Jin hyung and Taeil hyung are ready in the medic room. Jisung informed and Jeno literally ran towards the room with you in his arms.

 Jisung informed and Jeno literally ran towards the room with you in his arms

Its been 2 hours since Jin and Taeil are locked in the operation room. Jeno she will be fine , you please go change your clothes and handle Ji-ho. I think its getting difficult for the maknaes to get him to stop crying. Taeyong spoke bringing Jeno back from his spacing out stance.

The asked male emotionlessly nodded and went to do as asked. When Jeno was coming down the stairs after washing up he heard Jin and Taeil talking.

Hyung-hyung ! Is my princess alright ? He looked at both the medics expectingly. Yeah-uh about that the operation was a success but because of excess loss of blood she is in coma. Taeil answered making Jeno freeze at his spot.

But I can heal her with my soulmate bond right ?! At this Jeno was just desperate to hear you call his name or just to hear your voice. We will have to try it but I think it can a bit difficult because since the lack of touch the bond weakened a bit. Jin explained.

I have to try I gotta try it for Ji-ho. Jeno said with determination in his voice and entered the medic room. His eyes softened and teared a bit seeing all the bandages that covered your body.

Princess please open your eyes for me hmm . Jeno held your hand delicately and spoke in a broken voice. One by one he started to kiss all your wounds and they slowly started to disappear one by one but there was still no sign of you opening your eyes.

Jin entered the room to check up on you when Jeno spoke. Hyung even though all the wounds vanished but why isn't she opening her eyes. A tear slipped from Jeno's eyes.

Maybe her body needs rest because of all the exhaustion. Let her rest she will wake up soon. Now you go and handle Ji-ho that little guy is crying for hours now. Jin said and passed Jeno a small smile.

But who will tell them that you were not waking anytime soon.

_________________________________________Another update

Another update. Hope you all have a good day ahead. Idk why but wattpad is not letting me add picture now.