-27-

Who do we have here ! Yang Min-Suk spoke as soon as he entered the room

Who do we have here ! Yang Min-Suk spoke as soon as he entered the room. The person who helped you reach quite a position in the mafia world. The unknown person replied with a cocky smirk making Min-suk seal his lips in a straight line.

So what made you reach out to me ? Min-suk asked taking a seat and signaled the other person to do the same. Well I want you to team up with me and bring NCT down. The anonymous person replied getting straight to the point.

And what do I get in return ? Min-suk asked raising his right brow. We are both doing this for our own good. You reach the top position and I get my revenge. The person explained.

Okay I'll see in the matter and plan out with my members. Min-suk and both the men shook hands before parting their ways.

What did you guys bought for our little prince hm ? Namjoon asked and took Ji-ho from you as soon as you entered the mansion

We bought a lot as you can see from the number of bags Tae oppa and bunny are carrying. You replied and took a seat on the couch followed by Lisa and Jia.

Taehyung and Jungkook showed all the clothes and shoes you guys shopped for when Mrs. Hwang entered the living room. Sorry to disturb but you guys have some visitors. Should I let them in ? She asked and Namjoon signaled her to let them in.

Soon the dreamies entered the hall and you quickly got up to give Jeno a hug which he returned.

Wait is that a baby I am seeing ? Chenle acted. Yup you are seeing it right its a baby. You answered. But whose baby ? Jisung questioned and you explained everything to them.

Thats why I like noona the most ! Chenle exclaimed and you giggled thanking him for the compliment.

So Jeno decide whether you want to adopt the baby or not because I have to complete the paper work as soon as possible. Namjoon spoke and sat on the couch.

Can I carry him ? Jeno asked and you gave Ji-ho to him. After staring and carrying Ji-ho for a few minutes Jeno finally decided to answer. Yes hyung you can fill my name as his adopted father. Because of his answer cheers erupted in the living room.