-15-

Right now Namjoon was clearly his thoughts at how to break it to you that your TaeTae bear was injured , but Suga break it to him by answering your question himself

Your bear is injured baby. He got shot in the process of saving Jeno. Yoongi answered and Jeno looked down at the mention of the incident.

After hearing this , it felt as if your world stopped revolving for a moment. Your teary eyes looked up to meet Namjoon's worried eyes. I asked you to be safe and let everybody be safe , Right. Hmm? You asked him in a broken whispere. Tears chocking your voice.

Jungkook just pulled you in a hug , not being able to see you in this broken state. It broke everybody's heart to see you like this. You were their happy pill and right now their happy pill was crying and it was understandable for them to be sad.

[AFTER 2 HOURS]

Jin soon came out when the news of Taehyung being shot was broken to you and you have been crying since then. He explained Taehyung's situation and told that he was now resting because of the anesthesia.

Right now Jin was checking upon Taehyung to see that everything was under control. He came out of the room with a small smile on his face. Taehyung is awake. He said and you quickly ran out of Jungkook's embrace to where Taehyung was resting.

You slowly opened the door to see him laying on the bed and staring blankly at the ceiling. By the sound of the door opening , he was broken out of his trace and looked towards your direction and gave you a small smile.

You quickly ran towards his bed and lightly hugged him so as not to hurt him. Were you crying princess ? He asked you with a little chuckle because of your cute red nose , making you nod timidly. Don't ever get hurt like that or else I will not talk with you. You scolded him with your arms crossed over your chest and a cute pout resting in your face.

He laughed at your cuteness but soon groaned in pain making you go in panic mode. Should I call Jin oppa? Where are you feeling pain? Should I give you water? You questioned him frantically making him weakly shake his head as a No.

Your brother-sister moment was intruppted by Jeno trying to enter room as quietly as possible so as not to disturb Taehyung in case if he was sleeping.

Princess can I and Jeno have a talk alone. Taehyung requested making you nod and make your way out the room. You went downstairs and were quickly dragged towards the dinning table by Jin who was nagging you for not eating something.

[AT THE MEDICAL ROOM]

So what you wanted to say ? Taehyung asked Jeno in a cold yet soft tone. I just wanted to thank you for saving my life. I am very grateful to you. Jeno replied.

I did not take the shot to save you but rather my princess , because if you died tonight but sister would have did too. I don't want to see a single scratch on her or to see her in pain , so I hope you will be a better soulmate to her. Taehyung said the last part a little harshly and threatingly. Jeno nodded and left the room , since he had classes tomorrow.