-14-

The rest of the day was normal and now you were on your way back home in Jungkook's car

The rest of the day was normal and now you were on your way back home in Jungkook's car. It was a silent ride but soon the silence was broken by Jungkook.

He saw your engagement ring and the soulmate necklace. So he finally apologised huh ! Jungkook exclaimed while taking a glance at you. Yeah Junghwan again tried to hurt me but Jeno quickly came and saved me. Jeno even knocked him out with his punches. You explained the events with shining eyes and Jungkook just smiled softly and shook his head.

[AT NCT'S MANSION]

Jeno was sitting in the living room with a smile on his face recalling the hug you both shared. While thinking his hand unknowingly clutched the soulmate necklace.

Jaemin came inside the mansion after parking his car in the garage , when he saw Jeno sitting all alone and smiling to himself. So the first reaction was to shout for Taeil , since he never saw Jeno smiling without any reason so Jaemin thought that Jeno was sick.

Taeil hyung - Taeil hyung ! Please come down quickly Jeno is sick ! Jaemin cried for Taeil startling Jeno. Jeno looked in his direction with a confused expression. He was about to question Jaemin but was cut off by Taeil running down the stairs in a hurried manner.

What-what happened to Jeno ? Taeil asked in between catching his breath. Its nothing. He is- jeno was cut off by Jaemin. Oh you just shut up , let me explain. Jaemin said and Jeno just rolled his eyes at him. Taeil hyung I was coming back after parking my car in the garage and I saw Jeno siting all alone and smiling to himself. Like would you believe it !! Jaemin dramaticaly explained making Taeil chuckle.

He must be thinking about Y/n. Taeil answered making Jeno's ears to turn red. A sudden alarm was heard throught the NCT mansion making the trio and everyone bolt towards the meeting room.

What happened Taeyong hyung ? The tense atomsphere was broken by the youngest. We have to help BTS since some local gang is sending empty threats to them and have been stealing drugs from their warehouse. Taeyong expalined the situation in all seriousness. After some planning everybody went to change into their mission clothes.

[AT BTS'S MANSION]

You were sitting in your room , reading a novel when Namjoon entered your room making you look up ,and you stared at him waiting for him to explain the situation.

Princess us and the NCT members are going on a joint mission , so in our absence Seungchol , Mingyu and Dino will be there to look after you. Namjoon explained making you get out of your bed and give him a hug.

Please stay safe and don't get hurt and make sure no one else get hurts too. You requested making him pass you a smile and give a  little pat to your head.

As soon as your care takers for the day arrieved the members left for the mission. You silently prayed for their safety.

Okay princess what should we do ? S.coups asked , making you think for a while. How about we eat our dinner first , then lets make a pillow fort and then do a movie marathon. You suggested making the trio nod as an answer.