-7-

AT NCT'S ABLE :

AT NCT'S ABLE :

Jhonny Hyung and Ten hyung we are going to the adoption center. I wanna adopt here so bad. How can one be so cute. Jaemin commented while his eyes were still on your guys' table.

Namjoon quitely excused himself from you guys to go and talk to taeyong about you and Jeno.

Taeyong if you don't mind can we talk somewhere private ? Namjoon asked and the NCT'S leader nodded as an answer.

So I wanted to talk about my sister and Jeno. As you know they both are soulmates and are engaged don't you think its finally time for them to meet and get their soulmate tattoos ? Namjoon question in anticipation for the other male's answer. Yeah I was about to ask you the same after the ball. Taeyong answered.

After the party you guys can stay at ours so that y/n can get fimilar and comfortable with everyone else since she is only close with you Jaehyun and Jhonny. Namjoon suggested making taeyong think for sometime and then he finally agreed.

I will tell the rest of the guys about it. Taeyong answered and they both went back and joined the others.

AT IKON'S AND TREASURE'S TABLE :

After the whole incident Junghwan went back to his table and narrated it to everbody.

Hyung I want her to myself only. Junghwan demanded. Our maknae gets what he wants. She will be yours soon I promise. Jinhwan said.

After the ball ended you along with the maknae line returned to your mansion since the hyung line said they had some work.

Oppa I am going to change and after that we will watch a movie okay . You asked them with the puppy eyes.

Princess you know we will never say no to that face even if we are tired right. So go change fast and come down , we will also go and change. Taehyung said and everbody went to change.

HYUNG LINE WITH NCT :

Since we all know that Jeno and Y/n are soulmate and engaged and she just turned 18 , so its finally time for them to meet and get their soulmate tattoos. For today we are going to stay at BTS's mansion so she can meet everbody. Taeyong announced making everbody excited except for Jeno who was nervous to face you.

Namjoon-ah , S.coups just called and told me that the 97-liners and the maknae line wanted to spend more time with princess so they are staying over tonight at ours. Suga said and the young leader nodded allowing the idea.

The hyung line along with the rest of the NCT member made their way to the mansion.

AT THE MANSION :

You wore your fluffy bear nightsuit which Taehyung bought for you as a welcome gift when you came here to stay with them. To be honest all the boys gifted you the onies nightsuit but Taehyung's was your favourite one.