-30-

Princess lets go on a date tomorrow at the local market here

Princess lets go on a date tomorrow at the local market here. Jeno suggested. And what about Ji-ho hmm ?? You questioned him.

Don't worry about him , we'll babysit him for you guys. Chenle answered popping from behind the swing in the garden stratling you.

Oh my god Chenle! You scared the shit outta me. You said and placed your hand on your now fast beating heart trying to calm down from tge sudden shock.

But the idea is not bad tbh. Jeno answered Chenle. But would you be able to ? You asked them with a raised brow. Oh don't you worry, we have Jaehyun hyung. The mad had a dream to be a teen dad. Jisung replied confidently.

So its final we are going on a date tomorrow evening and you guys are baby-sitting Ji-ho. Jeno said and grabbed your hand to walk you to your guys bedroom as it was very late at night.

Next morning you woke up to the sight of Ji-ho laying on Jeno's stomach and both giggling to god knows what.

Good morning sweetheart. Jeno greeted you in his raspy morning voice indicating he woke a few minuted ago.

Lets get ready since we are going to that-that place. Oh my God what was its name. Ji-ho asked getting embarrassed.

Its Denpasar baby. You answered him chuckling finding his red ears cute. What should I wear babe ? You asked him. You can wear what ever you want princess , since we all are there to protect you if someone sees you with different eyes. Jeno answered cracking his knuckles as if ready to beat someone.

You wore a floral patter frock and then got Ji-ho ready. Princess are you and our little price ready ? Jeno asked coming out of the walk-in closet.

 Princess are you and our little price ready ? Jeno asked coming out of the walk-in closet

Yup lets go. I think everybody is waiting for us. You said and carried Ji-ho in your arms while Jeno grabbed your left hand in his.

Indeed everybody was waiting for you three. Oh if it isn't our beautiful princess. Taeyong said and gave you a side hug. Hyung what about me ? Jeno asked anticipating for a compliment.

What , what about you ? Taeyong questioned in return with a fake confused expression trying to tease his younger brother.

Hyunggg! You know what I want to hear! Jeno whinned making everybody laugh at his sulking self. Oh yeah lets go guys. Taeyong said and left a whinning Jeno behind.

Don't worry baby , I will say what you want to hear. You are looking very handsome today. You answered making a smile appear on his face.

And you are looking the prettiest today. Jeno complimented back and left a peck on your lips.

Now lets go. Everybody is already in the bus. Jeno said and you both walked out towards the waiting bus.

The place had the most beautiful scenery you have ever seen

The place had the most beautiful scenery you have ever seen. The greenry added to its beauty.

This place is so pretty. You said with heart eyes looking around with pure adoration. Yeah just like you. Jeno replied.

Oh please , can you stop being cringy and it does not suit you. I feel like I'll puke if I heqr these kind of things again from you. Haechan said intruppting your romantic time.

I bet you will be more cringy than me if you get a goddess like Y/n as your soulmate. Jeno bit back making the latter male role his eyes and leave the place.

Baby you should give him a break from your teasings. You said and snuggled more into his arms. And he should give me a break from his bullings and that Nojam thing. Jeno replied back making you giggle

You both are literally like tom and jerry. You commented making him roll his eyes. Soon you both joined the others to leave the place and it was getting late for your date.

After reaching the vaccation cottage you took a nap to remove the tiredness from your system , so you could fully enjoy your date with Jeno.

Okay now here comes the biggest question- What the heck should I wear? You asked yourself. I bet even if you just wear night suit and go on a date with him , he will still simp for you. Jhonny replied coming inside your room.

Let me help you get ready for your date. And for the heads up , he is the same stressing over at what to wear and what not to. Jhonny revealed making you relax that you were not the only one who was feeling like this.

_________________________________________Happy new year guys !!! 🐻🫂 Again another short chapter

Happy new year guys !!! 🐻🫂 Again another short chapter..I am writing this chapter in a hurry since I am going somewhere.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.