-12-

Jeno was sitting in his room on the chair near the window , looking out at the stars thinking about the news when his hand unknowingly held the soulmate necklace

Jeno was sitting in his room on the chair near the window , looking out at the stars thinking about the news when his hand unknowingly held the soulmate necklace. He let out a sigh and went to bed since he had classes tomorrow.

<NEXT MORNING>

You woke up and after getting ready you removed your engagement ring and soulmate necklace carefully and kept them safely in your jewellery box.

Jungkook entered your room and saw you keeping away the ring and the necklace. What are you doing princess? He asked confused by your actions.

I am removing them because I don't want people to make fun of Jeno for having a weak soulmate and for the ring Jeno is not wearing his , so I thought I should remove mine too. I will wear them both when Jeno will himself put them on me. You explained and Jungkook smiled at your tactics to make your soulmate regret his actions.

In the university you never saw Junghwan today and you were happy about it. You got a little close with Juyeon and Kevin. They were funny and out going. They made you totally forget about your worries. At home all your brother and Seventeen members knew what happened with you and they were angry but thier first priority was your happiness.

<At the canteen>
[Dream's table]

Is it just me or y/n noona is really not wearing her engagement ring and soulmate necklace. Chenle said while his gaze was still at you and at how you tried to remain happy with others.

Yeah , you are seeing it right. She is really not wearing her ring and necklace , she is just wearing her bracelet which Taeyong hyung gave. I met her in the morning , so I took a closer look at her. Jisung revealed making Jeno finally look at your table.

He was kinda jealous at how you were laughing with Juyeon and Kevin and not him.

He deserved it , after what he had done. Jaemin commented still not bothered to look at Jeno and looking in your direction a small smile on his face happy to see you laughing. He had been giving Jeno a cold shoulder since yesterday after the news , angry at his friend.

It was your last class of the day which was basic business management. You shared this class with Jia and Jun but because of some projects you were now sharing them with your seniors and you were glad to know that Juyeon was in this class too.

Today your teacher gave you some partner project and you were paired with Juyeon , you thanked heaven that the teacher did not paired you with someone you don't know or your shy ass would not be able to handle it.

It was dispersal time when Jun came running in your direction. Princess today all the BTS member and Seventeen member will go on a mission except for Mingyu and Dino. So today dreamies and Dino along with Mingyu wiil come to take care of you alright. Your driver is waiting at the gates. Have a nice and safe day ahead princess. With that Jun kissed your forehead and left.

You sighed and made your way to where your driver was waiting. After a 20 minutes ride you reached the mansion and were welcomed with licks on your legs from your dogs making you giggle.

You changed your clothes and went to the living room since you decieded to watch a movie. You didn't even realised that you slept .

When your dogs saw you sleeping they surrounded you and were on guard , afraid that someone will come and take you away.

After some time dreamies followed by Dino and Mingyu arrived and everybody awed at the scene but it was soon replaced by frown when they saw you struggling in your sleep indicating that you were having a bad dream.

When your dogs sensed this they quickly ran to Dino and dragged him towards you so that he can calm you down. Dino shook you to wake you up. You woke up in cold sweat and tears rolling down your eyes. You quickly hugged Dino and burried your face in his neck.

H-he will come a-again oppa. He will t-touch me a-again. You said between your sobs. Shhh no one's gonna touch you until you have your bunny and us by your side. Mingyu said and kneeled down infront of you. Dino rubbed your back in a calming manner to calm you down.

How are you my daughter. I missed you very much ! Jaemin commented dramatically in order to lighten the mood and you let out a laugh at his dramatic ass.

Everybody took their seats on the couch and Jeno sat beside you but you quickly stood up saying that you wanted to drink water. When you came back , you sat on the floor with your dogs telling that you wanted to play with your dogs because you did not wanted to sit beside Jeno.

It was time for Leo , Leon and Loco to eat , so you called them to where their food was. Jeno saw this as an opportunity to talk to you so he followed you.

When your dogs saw him coming near you they started barking , warning him not to come any closer.

You guys would find it funny or even ridiculous that Jungkook trained them to not let Jeno come near you. When you asked him about it , he replied that he was a man of words and he has told Taeyong that he will not let Jeno close to you.

It would be better if you will go back Jeno-ssi because they will not let you come near me by any means. You said in a cold voice.  Jeno felt a pang in his heart hearing your cold voice instead of your cheerful bubbly voice. He felt even more guilty now.

After feeding your dogs you went to your room to change , since Juyeon was coming to do the project. Jeno again took this chance and followed you to your room.

Y/n can we talk right now. I wanted-. Jeno was again cut by you. Can we talk about it later Jeno-ssi , because I have to change as Juyeon Oppa is coming for the project. With that you gently pushed him out of your room and closed the door on his face.

Soon Juyeon came and you both started to do the project. Your laughs and giggles could be heard in the mansion and this made Jeno clench his teeth in anger or more like jealously.

Are you by any chance jealous my dear cousin ? Mark asked to which Jeno kept mum and silence giving away the answer. Then you should have thought before you said that to her or it could have been you instead of Juyeon making her laugh. Mark remarked , sarcasm dripping from his voice.

 Mark remarked , sarcasm dripping from his voice