-9-

After walking for some time Jeno brought you to the uni's garden

After walking for some time Jeno brought you to the uni's garden. It was peaceful and beautiful there. The peace was broken by your quite sobs , you were still disgusted at how he tried to get close to you and kiss you.

J-Jeno-ssi can you leave my wrist , it hurts. You asked him in a small voice making him immediately compell with the request. He he saw his palms and saw some blood , so he gentely took your wrist again to examine the wound.

How did you get that. He asked with a soft yet cold voice. It must have been from his rings when I forcefully got out of his grip. You answered still not meeting his eyes. Lets get you patched up. Jeno said and took you to the infirmary.

After getting treated by the nurse you and Jeno left for the canteen. As soon as you reached the canteen you both parted your ways. You joined Lisa , Jun , Jia and Jungkook whereas Jeno joined the dreamies.

Did something happen princess ? Were you crying ? Jungkook asked concerned. You knew you should have washed your face before coming.

What happened to your hand ? Jun asked. Oh its just that when I was taking out my books for the next class I got a small cut from my locker door's sharp edge , and for the tears you know how I get scared when I see blood. But don't worry Jeno took me to the infirmary. You explained and everyone nodded.

You were eating messily with ketchup all over nearn your lips making everyone chuckle. Can someone pass me a tissue paper I have to clean this big baby. Jungkook asked while giggling and a small pout appeared on your face.

Jun and Jia both reached out to pass the tissue paper making thier hand collied with eachother and a sudden golden light emitted. Thank goodness it was broad daylight so it did not attract any attention. Everyone gasped and you squeaked in excitement.

Finally my friend got her soulmate. You said while excitedly clapping your hand and the newly found soulmate couple blushed.

Show me your soulmate tattoo. Lisa also joined your excitement. They both saw their wrist also eager to see the tattoo.

 They both saw their wrist also eager to see the tattoo