-4-

You and Jungkook entered the house and Jungkook was still frustrated that he was not there to protect you and Lisa from that jerk

You and Jungkook entered the house and Jungkook was still frustrated that he was not there to protect you and Lisa from that jerk. Bunny calm down hmm. Please for me hmm. You whined cutely because you knew this was his weakness , he cannot see ypu being sad because of his actions or any other thing. Why are you being so cuteee !!! He also whined jokingly and pinched your cheeks.

You both burst in fists of laughter and entered the giant living room but you were soon attacked by three cute creatures - Leon the labrador puppy , Leo the dobberman puppy and Loco the mix breed. Oh my goodness! You three are getting more and more naughty day by day. You said quite surprised by the sudden attack. Come princess lets get your bruise treated. Jungkook said dragging you to your room and the three dogs trailing behind.

You both were talking while Jungkook was treating your bruise but were interuppted by Taehyung. Princess what are you doing here so early ? Did your uni ended early today ? He asked confused. Soon his eyes fell on Jungkook who was sitting infront of you in the middle of applying the cream. And Jungkook what happened to her ? He asked in a panicked voice entering your room fully and coming towards you. Some jerk tried to take our princess on a date forcefully and so I beated him up to knock some sense in him. Jungkook replied. And hyung I wanna talk to all of you after I wrap this wound and meet me in the meeting room.

After Jungkook wrapped the wound he made his way to the meeting room leaving you to play with your pets. The dogs licked the area near the bruise to express their way of saying to get well soon. You giggled at their gesture. Recently your pets have been acting protective of you and this is all thanks to Jungkook's training.

<At the meeting room>

Hyung I wanted to talk about something with you but more like wanted to request about something. The youngest broke the silence making the older group of boys nodded as a sign for the youngest to continue.

So today when I was doing the work given by you guys some lowlife piece of shit decieded to mess with our princess by forcefully trying to take her out on a date and hurt her and Lisa in the process. She even has a bruise on her wrist , you can ask Tae hyung he saw it. Jungkook explained making Taehyung nod in agreement.

So I want to request that please don't give me any work while princess is in her uni because I want to protect her . He finished.

Where is that jerk btw. Namjoon asked through grintted teeth. Don't worry hyung he is in the hospital and will be discharged in a month or two. Jungkook said with a prideful smirk on his face making the others smirk too. Okay Jungkook your request is granted. Seokjin said and after that everyone left.

<Next day>
Your day was going great. No one to mess with you because Jungkook was attached like a glue with you scared someone will try to hurt you again.