-19-

Omg bestie !! How are you. I am seeing you after so long. Jia exclaimed as soon as you entered the class. Finally you are free now. You said and hugged the female. Was that Jeno , who dropped you ? She asked wiggling her eyebrows and you blushed. Am I seeing it right. Are you blushing right now . She said and decided to tease you more.

You hit her playfully on her shoulder and continued talking about various things. Soon the teacher entered the class and the lecture started. Today you were assigned a partner project , so you and Jia decieded to do it together. You had to make a file on various traditional dance form from various countries. Jia suggested that you stay the night with her at the university dorm and start the project quickly.

The lecture came to an end and now you and Jia were going to the dance studio to choreograph a dance for your practicals. You both were busy talking so you did not check who was in the studio and entered without thinking much but froze when you heard his voice again.

It was Junghwan and today he was not alone , he was with his friends. Look who we have here. My princess. He spoke and started to walk closer towards you and out of instinct you started to back up. Jia tried to help but you signaled her to stay put , afraid he might hurt her. You look cute today sweetheart. He commented and leaned in closer.

Due to the panic rising within your system you kicked him hard at his mains and grabbed Jia's hand before running away. You thanked the heavens because the door was close to where you were and were able to run away before he could do anything more.

You were still panicking and Jia saw this. She made you sit on the bench near by and took out the water bottle from the bag. You drank the water and started to cool down. She was rubbing your back gently when Jeno along with the rest of the dreamies came running in your direction.

Is everything okay princess ? Jeno asked in a worried tone. You couldn't answer because you were still out of it so instead Jia answered for you. Yeah , she had a panic attack because of Junghwan. Jia said and explained the situation.

Can you guys leave me and princess alone ? Jeno asked and everyone nodded in understanding before walking away. Do you wanna talk about it princess ? Jeno asked in a soft whisper and tugged some hair strainds behind your ears. You shook your head telling him that you did not want to talk about it.

Can-can I hug you ? You asked in a quiet voice. Jeno brought you in his embrace without answering and you started to relax more in his warmth. Did he do something bad to you ? He questioned while stroking your hair. He was leaning very close to me and was about to kiss me , but I kicked him before running away with Jia. You answered and hugged him more trying to seek his warmth more.

You did a great job baby. He complimented you and patted your head. Heat crawled up to your cheeks because of the new nickname , but the moment was broken by your ringing phone.