-11-

<NEXT MORNING>
You did not wanted to go to the university because of what happened yesterday but you also wanted to look strong and not weak just like how Jeno said.

You did your morning routine and took a bath. You wore your clothes and let your hair open.

After having your breakfast Jungkook dropped you at the gates since he had somewhere to go so he couldn't join you today

Everything was going perfectly just before the lunch break. You were on your way to the canteen after using the rest room when you were abruptly pulled inside an empty music room.

Hey there princess , we met again and today I will finally finish my business without anyone intrupting us. With that Junghwan ripped away your crop top and threw away your pants.

He started to kiss you all over your body and roamed his hands. After some time he finally began with his evil deeds without hearing your cries to stop.

When he was finally done , he shamelessy left you all alone. I had fun princess and you were amazing. I hope we can do it again.

You gathered all your courage and called Jungkook.

Hello princess , I was just about to call you to inform you that I am coming to the uni. He said and waited for your happy cheers but instead all he heard were your sobs and broken voice.

B-bunny can you....can you come to the music room wi-with your hoodie and a pair of m-my jeans. With that you ended the call and left a speechless and worried Jungkook on the other side

<JENO'S P.O.V>
Again I felt an uneasy feeling in my heart but I ignored it because I am annoyed that everytime she is in danger I have to go and save her but this time I decieded to let her handle it herself.

<End of P.O.V>

Soon Jungkook reached to where you were and passed you the clothes. After changing you slowly opened the door and threw yourself in his arms.

What happened princess. Why are you crying ? He asked softly and gently ran his fingers through your hair in order to calm you down. You told him everything including yesterday's inccident. To say Jungkook was angry , he was beyond that but he kept it in and focused to comfort you.