-22-

Its been 2 weeks since Jeno's breakdown and confession , and to be honest things were going amazing

Its been 2 weeks since Jeno's breakdown and confession , and to be honest things were going amazing. He was the softest mafia you will ever meet honsetly.

You just wish out your food craving and the next second the food will be present in front of you. You show him anything you like in malls he will secretly buy it for you. All in all he never left a chance to spoil you.

Aside from the material things , he would also spoil you with physical affection. Thefts of quick kisses here and there or even quick cuddle sessions before going on missions and all were a common occurence.

One time Jeno and Jungkook even faught over your attention and later it was joined by Taehyung. Jungkook claimed that Jeno has recently been stealing you a lot from him , and Taehyung exclaimed that Jungkook and Jeno both have been stealing you from him and he had become " PRINCESS'S ATTENTION DEPRIVED".

The fight elasted to an extent that Jin had to ground both Jungkook and Taehyung from playing video games for a week. In your opinion it was hilarious. You and Jimin had a great time in teasing them both , even Jin joined you.

[PRESENT TIME]

Right now you were walking towards your first lecture with Jia walking beside you. Whispers and mumurs were heard about a new girl joining the business department today.

Isn't the DREAM unit in the business department ? Jia asked and you nodded. Whatever , lets just go to the lecture room or otherwise we wil be late. You said and you both walked to your first lecture.

The day was going pretty well today. You and Jia were the first one to submit your dance project and your professor complimented about the efforts you both put in it.

Right now it was lunch , so you , Jia and Jun were waiting for the Dreamies to arrive. I am telling you that new girl is a bitch ! Even though she is not in my class but I took a glance at her face and my gut feeling says she is a bitch. An angry Chenle exclaimed. Right I agree with him. I don't get good vibes from her. Jisung added supporting his friend's statement.

You three looked in the dreamie's direction and saw the dreamies walking in your table's direction agruing about the new girl , except for Jeno who was walking a little behind the rest with the new girl beside him.

Noona I am so tired today !! Chenle whinned and hugged you before sitting beside you. You giggled at his acts and hugged him to recharge his energy. Here let me hug you , so that you will get energy to survive the remaining classes. You spoke and he snuggled more in your embrace.

Jeno was about to sit on your other side but Haechan beat him to it , so he had no choice but to sit infront of you beside the annoying new girl. His professor gave him the duty to show the new girl around campus.

Leave it princess or he will become more clingy with you. Haechan spoke after sitting beside you. Won't you intoduce them to me Jeno ? The new girl spoke for the first time , making Chenle secretly roll his eyes but only you noticed it.

Jeno cleared his throat before speaking. Oh yeah...guys this is Jena and Jena you know the guys so let me introduce you to Y/n , Jia and Jun hyung. Jeno introduced you all to eachother. After the introduction the table became chatty again and you saw the new girl being clingy to Jeno , and Jeno made no efforts to get the girl off him.

You controlled your jealousy emotions from reaching Jeno and its all thanks to Jin for teaching you this trick. Jin taught you how to keep emotions only to yourself and not let your soulmate feel them when you asked him about how you could hide your period cramps pain.

Soon Jungkook entered the cafeteria with Lisa. You got a brilliant idea to make Jeno jealous. You got up from your place and ran in Jungkook's direction like a small kid. You hugged him as soon as you stood infront of him and were about to speak , when students started to whisper among themselves. What a slut. She should leave Jungkook oppa alone , after all he got a soulmate now. You heard a few whispers.

You pulled yourself aways from embarrassed but were pushed back into his embrace by none other than Lisa herself. Don't worry fluffball its your right to hug him anytime and as much as you want. Lisa passed you a smile and glared at everybody else.

You three walked bqck to the rest at the table. Jungkook frowned when he saw Jena beside Jeno and not you but decided not to speak.

Bunny I want blueberry shake. Will you accompany me to the cafe outside the university ? You asked Jungkook giving him your puppy eyes. I'll accompany you. Jeno said and was about to stand up when you stopped him. No , I want bunny to go with me. You whinned.

But before Jungkook could reply , Haechan cut him off. Lets go princess , I'll accompany you. Haechan said and stood up before grabbing your hand. Okay thats fine with me. You shrugged your shoulders and stood up leaving Jeno in disbelief. There you felt the wave of Jeno's jealous emotions and you threw one last glance to Jeno before walking away with Haechan.

I know what Haechan hyung is doing. Jisung whispered to Chenle and they but shared a teasing glance. I just hope Jeno hyung doesn't kill him for it. Chenle whispered back and they both burst into laughter leaving the others on the table confused.

I know you were getting jealous of that new bitch. Haechan broke the silence. Yeah and Jeno did not even try to get her off himself. You spoke and rolled your eyes. Don't worry princess I got your back. Teasing Jeno gives me immense pleasure , and therefore I gotta plan to satisfy both of us. Haechan said and wiggled his eyebrows.

What-what is it ?? You asked getting all excited. Why don't we make Jeno jealous until he shoos the girl by admitting that you are his soulmate infront of Jena. Haechan explained and you clapped at his brilliant idea. But when do we start ? You asked.

Right now as we go back , you should grab me by my arms and walk to the table , then you say that I even bought you your favourite snack. He suggested and you nodded in agreement.

_________________________________________Enjoy reading everybody and have a nice day ahead 💚🍒

Enjoy reading everybody and have a nice day ahead 💚🍒