"Relax prettiest. The door is locked, and the windows are tinted." Katsuki said, his hips moving in a steady pace into her. "Guys?" Kirishima asked, knocking again.

"Eijiro, maybe they're asleep. Let's hang out on the porch." Mina said, only for Katsuki's thrusts to hit deeper inside of her. She bit down on his shoulder, silencing her moans. As it became quiet, Katsuki spoke, "Such a pretty thing." He whispered, thrusting into her in a faster pace. Upon hitting one particular spot, her moans became gradually louder. She put a hand in front of her lips, trying to silence her moans.

Katsuki's hand moved down to her clit, rubbing it as he felt his own orgasm closing in. Katsuki's lips kissed over her neck as her nails drew patterns on his back. "Fuck.." She moaned, tilting her head back as her toes curled, her stomach erupting in butterflies as she felt a sensational feeling erupt in her whole spine.

Katsuki shuddered as Elena's legs shook, her nails now digging into his very shoulders. Upon reaching their climaxes, Katsuki held her close to his body, riding out his pleasure as Elena shook against him. Pulling out, he watched her body almost go limp against him. "You were so good, beautiful." He praised, making Elena smile and look at him.

"I love you." She said, kissing his cheek.

"I love you."

___________

Elena laid on the bed, having fallen asleep after Katsuki had washed her off properly. He walked out of the bedroom and into the living-room where the rest of the group were.

"Slept well?" Kirishima asked, seeing as Katsuki walked out, rubbing his eyes in a gesture as if to seem tired. "Very well."

Hitoshi eyed Katsuki, smirking knowingly before the group turned back to watching TV. "What're you idiots watching?" He asked, sitting down beside Hitoshi on the couch. "Fifty Shades of Grey." Mina said bluntly.

Katsuki gagged, remembering the time him and Elena watched it cause she had seen a TikTok about it. To say the least they turned it off at the right moment cause-...yeah well.

"He hits her. He's a real prick. Not to mention that he literally uses her for sex? Like who the fuck does that." Katsuki said, seeing as they were more than halfway through the movie it wouldn't be a spoiler.

"You watched it?"

"Elena saw some stupid TikTok and wanted to watch it with me. We saw almost all of it, till he full on hit her. Who even gets fucking turned on by that?" Katsuki said, almost gagging in the process.

"You're supposed to respect each other. That bitch literally only wanted her for sex and pleasure which is just stupid." He continued, seeing as they got to a specific scene.

"The other movies get better though." Mina said, making Katsuki quirk an eyebrow. "He's still controlling." Denki told her, making Mina pout. "You're right."

Hitoshi nudged him. "How is she?" He asked, only for Katsuki to shrug. "She's okay right now. But did she tell you about the time after the sports festival in our first year? She had flashbacks of that." Katsuki said, looking around and noticing that no one was listening, being intrigued in the movie.

"Ah. I don't think she told me. However I remember her coming back the day after the sports festival. She was pale, limping and...I don't know. A little shaken up. She had a bandage around her head and hand." He said, making Katsuki almost pout at the thought.

"She'll probably tell you once she wakes up." Katsuki said, yawning and leaning back into the couch. He hummed in response, only for Mina to speak up. "How about we do something special for her when she wakes up?"