Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

This is so dumb, this is so bad

Gotta be numb to miss you like that

Lifting me up, letting me fall

Fuck with my head, like it's nothing all

You were my sun, you were my Earth

I was your best, and you were my worst

Breaking my heart one piece at a time

Well here's a piece of my mind, yeah

I didn't know where I was, nor did I know the time or anything. Here, time didn't exist. In this heavenly place I found myself in, all there was was me, and someone else. My eyes adjusted to the slight darkness, trying to make out the figure that loomed behind me. Why couldn't I turn around? I seemed to be magnified to the spot where I stood, facing a large window. I couldn't see out the window, only a fuzzy picture of gray stood around me. Nothing was distinct except for the floor under my feet and the ceiling above my head."So beautiful," a husky voice sounded from behind me. My feet finally moved to see Sebastian stepping towards me, his eyes clear on his intent when he reached me. I found myself wanting him, wanting him more than I've ever wanted anything else in my life. He reached his arms around me and pulled me into him, resting his forehead on mine. Before I could say or do anything his lips were claiming my own, pulling me flush against his body. I was quick to give in to the sensations he gave me with his touch, his kiss, his everything. Next thing I knew I was laying on the bed with him hovering over me. My mind was racing a mile a minute........

You don't know what it is you do to me

Yeah you stole my heart

And all I have is a hole where it used to be

And the hardest part is

Now you've got some substitute for me

But he's not the one

You don't know what it is you do to me

Yeah you leave me numb......

Numb, a feeling I was so familiar with. I'd grown accustomed throughout my life to just allow myself to be numb. Numb to insecurities, numb to the world around me. But Sebastian, he made me feel.......alive. He set me on fire and I didn't want to be drenched in water any time soon. There was a hold on me that was his and his alone. There was no substitute. There wasn't a way out. I could pretend all I wanted, but he had a hold on me. The kiss and this moment proved that. Slowly and deliberately he brought his hands around to caress and cup my face. I felt his hot breath on my face.