Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Yeah, so tell me girl if every time we

To-o-uch

You get this kind of ru-u-ush

Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

If you don't wanna take it slow

And you just wanna take me home

Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

And let me kiss you!

I was doing the jive like Corbin Bleu on Dancing With the Stars to One Direction as the clock struck 8:30am. And was Mr. Billionaire here? No sirree. I guess I should have expected this. You can never trust a busy person who's full of themselves to care about being on time. Jerk. I can't believe that ass actually called me a child! How dare he. But really, why did I let it bother me? Probably because I want to make Miss Betsey proud and she might not be too proud to know that a billionaire who is paying the school good money to teach him to dance like a young gentleman thinks the teacher is more like an adolescent than a professional. Which in itself was a personal stab against me because I am a hell of a professional and an excellent teacher. He made the wrong assessment of me and I didn't appreciate it. And now the bastard was late. Who the hell did he think he was? Of course, Sebastian Bridges.

I chuckled. Astrid and Toni had gotten a crack out of that one when I'd told them. Let me paint a picture for you: right after I said that I was teaching the one and only Sebastian Bridges to dance Why did he even need to learn anyway? Couldn't charm enough women by himself? I snorted at the thought. Or maybe he's compensating for something........

I smacked my hand to my lips to stifle the laugh that escaped my throat. Oh wow, I was mean. But considering the fact that he had called me inexperienced, I think it's justified. I mean, I am inexperienced, but that's none of his business. My life, my choices.

I needed to get rid of this animosity before he got here. No way in hell was I going to let him see that he affected me. I needed to do push ups. I hated them, but it would take my mind away from the ass who I had the ever growing pleasure of teaching.

I got down on the ground and started to count out loud: "One, two, three, four," I said to myself, going on till I could control the rage inside me. I've had issues with anger for a long time. If I don't take care of it, then I'll have the onslaught of my mind running too fast for me and then it sets in: paranoia. I've dealt with it for most of my life, but there was a time when it didn't exist in my head.

Good grief where the hell was he?! Here I was working my butt off waiting for him to bother to show up, when I could be doing so many other things. Hell if I'd known he was going to be late I would have slept an extra hour. Lord knows I'd be thankful for it.

Out of the corner of my eye the door opened to the studio and in walked Mr. Billionaire in-good Lord I couldn't actually believe it- an Armani suit?! What game was he playing at?! Smirking, he stood there in all his snobby glory watching me. I finished my push-ups (seventy-five) and jumped to my feet. Oh I was going to tear him a new one, that was for damn sure.

"You're late," I snapped, turning off the stereo.

He looked at me as if I'd just told him the moon was square and not round, "I'm sorry? And?"

I scoffed, "Mr. Bridges, I know you may find it hard to believe, but I take my job very seriously. I am a professional dancing instructor for a reason. My time is of great importance to me."