chapter 12: shooting stars [M]

Start from the beginning

"i'll make you feel good, okay? do you trust me?", he asks and jimin nods immediately. "i trust you with my life, tae."

he smiles and then begins to unbutton the prince's pants, sliding them down at the same time as his undergarments, leaving the prince completely naked and vulnerable. he doesn't want to be unfair, so he quickly gets on his knees, taking off his own shirt, too.

taehyung lets his eyes wander over the naked body in front of him, doesn't want to waste just one second by looking away from the person on the bed.

"you look so beautiful, your highness."

jimin blushes even more at those words and once again covers his beautiful face, but taehyung stops him by reaching for jimin's hands.

"i want to see you, remember?"

taehyung leans down again and places another kiss against the other's lips, this time daring to go further though, so he licks jimin's bottom lip, asking for entrance. he notices how the prince needs a second but then carefully opens his mouth against taehyung's, granting him access.
the guard immediately uses his chance and lets his tongue slide against jimin's, lets them dance and after a few moments have passed, he pulls back.

"why did you stop?", jimin asks.

"i need you to be good for me now and open your mouth", taehyung ignores the question and requests for what he's been waiting for.

jimin doesn't even hesitate this time and immediately opens his mouth for the male, so taehyung has easy access to it with his fingers.

"be a good boy for me and suck, okay?"

and jimin does. he sucks on his fingers as if his life depends on it and taehyung has never been more turned on in his entire life. no other man has ever made him feel this way. no other man had him hard over sucking his fingers, but here he is, his boner pressing against his pants as he watches the prince do his work.

once his fingers are coated entirely in spit, taehyung moves back a little, so he has access to jimin's hole.

"don't be scared, okay? this might hurt a little but it will be nice, i promise."

jimin nods and taehyung lines up his middle finger with jimin's entrance. he notices the prince flinch a little at the foreign feeling but he immediately catches himself.

"are you ready?" taehyung asks.

"yes i am."

that's everything the guard needs to hear, before he gently eases his finger inside jimin's hole.

jimin clenches around him and taehyung reaches for his hand with his free hand, trying to reassure him. when he finally relaxes a bit, taehyung begins thrusting his finger in and out, still being careful, as he doesn't want to hurt the prince.

"f- feels good, tae", jimin moans, as taehyung finds a particular bundle of nerves deep inside of him, so he makes sure to meet it over and over again until all jimin can do is moan and moan and moan even more.

"do you think you can handle another finger?" taehyung asks carefully, letting go of jimin's hand and jimin nods frantically, completely blissed out, his back arching off the bed. he doesn't need anything else, before he gently pulls his finger out and then pushes two inside, the digits thankfully still sticky from the saliva.

jimin's cock lays completely hard against his stomach, as taehyung thrusts his fingers in and out. he's always making sure to hit his prostate every time he pushes back inside and from the amout of moans and groans he receives from the prince, he must be exceptionally good at it.

"such a good boy", taehyung whispers as he leans in once more to kiss jimin, swallowing his moans.
"th-ank you so much", jimin answer sounds out of breath and his voice almost sounds broken. taehyung has to smile, when he suddenly pulls his fingers out of jimin without a warning.

"why did- did you stop?", he asks and taehyung's smile turns into a smirk.

"because, your highness, now i'll make you see stars."

with those words, taehyung reaches to pull his pants down and throws them somewhere behind himself. he spits in his hand and reaches to coat his own cock with it, to make it easier for jimin.

"this is going to hurt, are you sure you want it?"

"yes tae tae, make me yours."

and so he does. the guard lines himself up with jimins hole and then he pushes inside.
he tries to go as slowly as possible, not wanting to hurt the prince, but from experience he knows that pain can't be avoided in situations like this.

he feels jimin clench around him and stills.
"i'm so sorry, my prince. i promise it will get better soon." all jimin does is nod, his eyes closed shut as taehyung begins moving little by little.

suddenly he has an idea how to make this more pleasurable for jimin and reaches for his neglected cock, stroking it and it seems to work, as jimin lets out a shaky moan.

taehyung's length finally bottoms out inside of jimin and he leans down, to kiss him once again.

"you're doing amazing, darling", he mumbles against his lips, still stroking the other's cock. "you're amazing."

"i love you", jimin whispers.

"i love you too, your highness."

and with that taehyung pulls back, to carefully thrust inside of the other man's hole. he seems to have gone slowly enough, because as soon as he begins jimin lets out a broken moan.

"it- it feels so good, oh my god."

taehyung smiles and tries to keep a slow and gentle but steady rhythm, once again searching for the other man's prostate.

"you're mine, jimin. you belong to me."

he punctuates every word with a particular deep thrust into the other man and notices when he found what he's been looking for, deep inside of the other one.

"taehyung i think i'll-"

"come for me, darling," he interrupts jimin, thinking this must probably his first time ever having an orgasm and keeps on stroking his cock, stroking the other through his orgasm and when he whines and pleads him to stop touching, he laughs lovingly and does.

"so good for me...", taehyung mumbles and continues to fuck into the prince for a few more minutes. "you're amazing, your highness".

with those words, he comes as well, deep inside of jimin and collapses on top of him. his eyes fall shut and he can feel jimin smile against his neck, before he rolls off of the other, pulling his cock out in the process.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

_____________________________________

AN: btw idk if you noticed but this chapter has 1600 words hihi, i'm proud