Chapter 25: Professional Assessment

In fact, it was proven that not only was idiocy and laughter contagious, but hard work also had a chance of contagion.

After finishing the box lunch and taking a short rest, Chen Kai and the others looked at the Iron-Eating Beast that was still in training and felt a little uneasy.

Even the known-to-be-lazy Iron-Eating Beast was so hardworking and diligent.

If it didn't waste any time, what right did they have to rest?

"I finally understand why the passing rate of the Beast Tamer vocation assessment in the city is so high…"

"Are all the beast tamers in your city so hardworking? And how exactly did you train your pet to be so disciplined…" Chen Kai's face twitched.

Was the education level in the city really that much higher than in the suburbs?

He had never seen such a situation like Shi Yu among the Beast Tamers he'd met.

"It's not that exaggerated…" Shi Yu said.

It seemed that he had unknowingly increased the three people's views on Beast Tamers in big cities?

Misunderstanding, it was purely a misunderstanding.

He brought supplements purely because he was helpless.

He didn't want to work so hard either, but the cost of using the skill index was just that high.

What could he do?

As for Eleven, it was purely an accident!

It had the hard work attribute from the start. It had nothing to do with him…

Eleven might have belonged to someone else but was left over for Shi Yu to pick up.

Back then, only Lin Xiuzhu and he could tell that Eleven had extraordinary potential.

Lin Xiuzhu had a lot of experience in raising pets, and he purely had the trump-card guarantee of the index, so he had confidence in choosing any kind of pet.

By chance, an illogical combination of interplay occurred between Shi Yu and Eleven.

In any case, there was really no need to learn from them. They were special cases.

You mustn't believe what you see with your eyes!

You will only run astray.

Although that was the case, it was difficult for Shi Yu to explain. He couldn't persuade others not to work hard, right?

"How is it not exaggerated?"

"But it's also good to exaggerate a little. Only then will there be a future. Don't say anymore. In the future, I'll request the Ice-Armored Beast to train at this level."

"Me too. I'll go to the pharmacy tomorrow to buy a box of Refreshing Capsules and stay up late to study."

"I don't believe it. They both have two arms and two legs… I can do it too if I want," Chen Kai said through gritted teeth.

He had shamelessly followed Shi Yu on this mission because he wanted to see why Shi Yu was so strong and find the relevant reasons.

Now that he had finally found it, he naturally had to give it a try.

Zhuang Yue and Yu Jingjing looked at each other. Although they didn't say anything, they felt that they had indeed relaxed a little.

There was clearly still a lot of time to work hard… Tomorrow, definitely.

Shi Yu: "…"

Were they really going to work so hard?

Then he wished them success.