Chapter 1

Please don't say that the surgery was very successful…

Because this was no longer a matter of surgery, it was some sort of magic. His face and body had all changed!

He had become a completely different person!

Could it be that… he had transmigrated into a different dimension?

In addition to the mirror at the head of the bed that clearly had poor fengshui, Shi Yu also found three books beside it.

He picked them up to check them out, and the titles instantly made him fall silent.

[Beginner Tamer's Essential Monster Breeding Manual]

[Pet Nursing after Birth]

[Evaluation Guide for Beast-Ear Girls of Different Races]

Shi Yu: "?"

The names of the first two books were normal, but what was up with the last one?

Cough.

Shi Yu's gaze turned solemn as he reached out his hand. However, his arm suddenly stiffened.

Just as he was about to open the third book to see what it was about, he felt a sharp pain in his head as a large amount of memories flooded his mind.

Icefield City.

At the pet breeding base.

An intern pet breeder.

Beast Tamer?

What was all this nonsense…?

This sudden memory took Shi Yu more than ten minutes to digest.

After a long time, he raised his head with a complicated expression.

He was right. He seemed to have really crossed into a different world.

Not only because of these memories, but also because he knew that his looks would not fail him.

As everyone knew, being ugly did not qualify one to cross into other dimensions. This was already a law of some sort somewhere.

And he had been so handsome, so of course, he must have transmigrated…!

After his accidental death, he must have transmigrated to this alternate world where beasts were mainstream.

Although this room looked like a modern single-person dormitory, he was no longer on Earth. Instead, he had come to a world called Blue Planet.

This place was very strange, and the culture was completely different from that of Earth.

Since ancient times, extraordinary powers had existed here, and they were not the battle aura, magic, and immortal cultivation that Shi Yu had seen in various movies…

It was because every creature here had the possibility of extraordinary evolution.

Through continuous evolution, most animals and plants could awaken higher intelligence and powerful abilities.

It was not limited to plants and animals. Even mountains, lakes, and snowstorms could evolve into living beings.

These transcendent creatures would all possess powerful abilities such as lightning, flames, and hurricanes. They were no different from the mythical beasts on Earth.

In this context, in the ancient times of this world, weak humans could only rely on powerful creatures as guardians to survive as tribes.

However, after a long period of development, the human race gradually developed their own extraordinary power, the ability to control beasts.