Chapter 6: Iron Bamboo Breeding Base

Three months of internship passed in the blink of an eye.

In the pet breeding base of Icefield City, in the dormitory of the intern breeders, most of the interns were packing their luggage.

The internship experience during this period of time had made these interns gain a lot. However, it was time to leave. Compared to being reluctant, many people were more looking forward to it.

For example, Shi Yu. He was looking forward to it because after his internship ended and he obtained his certificate, he could finally go do the things he wanted!

During his internship, Shi Yu belonged to the type of employee who was more down-to-earth and hardworking. He had completed his work very well.

Other interns would play cards in twos or threes when they were free, but Shi Yu was different.

For the time being, he was acting out his predecessor's reclusive character and rarely interacted with others.

Of course, Shi Yu was not stifled. He could not be bothered to communicate with his fellow interns because there was something more important.

Compared to communicating with people, he preferred to talk to pets and cultivate bonds.

Not only could he train his telepathy talent, but he could also find an opportunity to secretly learn skills!

If it weren't for the fact that the skill index had a recording limit, he felt that he would have copied dozens of skills already.

Shi Yu discovered that his telepathy and the Skill Index worked better together.

In the future, if they encountered powerful supernatural creatures, it seemed like a good combination to use telepathy to cozy up to them and use the skill guide to fleece them…

Mmm… In short, he hadn't wasted these three months.

After successfully obtaining the internship certificate, Shi Yu left happily.

Although there would be no convenient place for him to copy skills in the future, he could finally personally contract with pets and use the skill guide. He was still quite excited.

The more he understood this world, the more he realized that there was no future here if he didn't become a Beast Tamer.

For the sake of his future standard of living, he set a small goal. He would become a professional Beast Tamer within a year.

The morning sun shone on Shi Yu through the thin clouds.

After walking out of the pet breeding base in Icefield City, Shi Yu, who was carrying a backpack, turned around and took one last look.

Logically speaking, this was also a place that sold pet cubs, and there were even many types…

However, Shi Yu, who had interned here before, knew that the pet cubs here were overly expensive…

Of course, this was not the pet base's problem. It was his problem.

Therefore, it was better to stay in the suburbs.

Although there were fewer pets, at least the locals had preferential policies.

Shi Yu's current city was called Icefield City. His school and internship location were both in this city. In the country, it was considered a second-tier city, and there were more than a hundred second-tier cities like it.

The city itself was actually quite developed. After all, there were only nine Tier 1 cities that could crush Icefield City.

It was the same everywhere. The more developed a place was, the more expensive it was to live there. Therefore, Shi Yu could only go to the lower end for the time being.